Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Describe your dream-MMO with one picture

timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541

Don't try to explain features or whatever. Just post one picture that resembles the mood/feeling you're looking for.

[Large]

Comments

• Boomer23Boomer23 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by timtrack

Don't try to explain features or whatever. Just post one picture that resembles the mood/feeling you're looking for.

[Large]

I think they have this one, its called Anarchy Online :)

Although Anarchy Online 2 would be an amazing concept!

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Well, I'd do the obligatory Kate Beckinsale in lingerie photo, but I honestly don't think Underwear er, Underworld would make a very good mmo.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
  • ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Originally posted by Icewhite
    Well, I'd do the obligatory Kate Beckinsale in lingerie photo, but I honestly don't think Underwear er, Underworld would make a very good mmo.

Wait!  So I am not getting a Kate Beckinsale in lingerie photo!   Tease!!!

• pad07pad07 Member UncommonPosts: 19

• geelgeel Member UncommonPosts: 93

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    I wont post a picture but ill say that my dream MMO would be a "Darkfall not made by AV"
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Jem, see if you can find one image that sums that up. Would be interesting to see what you come up with.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

Jem, see if you can find one image that sums that up. Would be interesting to see what you come up with.

You're a glutton for punishment.  Fine:

• stealthbrstealthbr Member UncommonPosts: 1,054
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by Jemcrystal

You're a glutton for punishment.  Fine:

That is totally unfair image

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• SulaaSulaa Member UncommonPosts: 1,329
  • maplestonemaplestone Member UncommonPosts: 3,099
  • nethervoidnethervoid Member UncommonPosts: 531

nethervoid - Est. '97
    [UO|EQ|SB|SWG|PS|HZ|EVE|NWN|WoW|VG|DF|SWTOR|SotA|BDO]
    24k subs YouTube Gaming channel

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by flizzer
    Originally posted by Icewhite

Wait!  So I am not getting a Kate Beckinsale in lingerie photo!   Tease!!!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/whiteout/videos/?v=144

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Originally posted by stealthbr

I will see you there!

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541

I'd play that. Arnold, Steven and Jean-Claude would be in it for sure!

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• hoboflasherhoboflasher Member Posts: 4
    Warhammer 40k Dark Millenium Online ... WHY WAS IT CANCELLED I ASK YOU !
  • mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

In other words, more epic than possible.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

Dune!!!!

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• ElderRatElderRat Member CommonPosts: 899
    Originally posted by PsyMike3d
    I wont post a picture but ill say that my dream MMO would be a "Darkfall not made by AV"

no picture for me, but similar: ShadowBane 2.

Currently bored with MMO's.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

This would be a great start.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance