It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Originally posted by MMOExposed
Originally posted by Vannor
The Lich King. The only reason I've read all the WoW novels is because I wanted to know more about Arthas. If we using novels i say general turalyon From WoW. He is pretty badass lore figure in WoW lore.
Originally posted by Vannor
The Lich King. The only reason I've read all the WoW novels is because I wanted to know more about Arthas.
The Lich King.
The only reason I've read all the WoW novels is because I wanted to know more about Arthas.
If we using novels
general turalyon From WoW. He is pretty badass lore figure in WoW lore.
Most think he's dead. I expect to see him in the next WoW expansion
Hmm, going purely on them being in-game I'd have to say:
1. C6-N8 (Alderaan, Republic Camp)
2. Khem Val (Companion, Sith Inq.)
3. Reki (Ord Mantell, Smuggler story quest)
4. Sergeant Jojames (Balmorra, Republic)
5. Moff Sarek (Alderaan, Sith)
6. Skadge (Companion, Bounty Hunter)
7. Jailer Nash (Korriban, Sith Warrior story quest)
2. The Faceless Man
1. Arch Lector Herwald & The Executioner (Altdorf, Order)
2. Abigail (The Blighted Isle, Order side)
3. Definitely Not Gazbag (Cinderfall, Neutral)
4. 'Ard ta Feed (Gunbad, Instance Boss)
5. Dwarf Prisoner (Mount Bloodhorn, Order Side)
1. Scoundrel (Companion) / Scoundrel 2
2. Cydaea (Boss in Act III)
3. Zoltun Kulle (Boss in Act II)
There are a numbers of others though if you include novels, especially for WAR and D3.
Originally posted by Loktofeit The tillerman in UO boats. If things were too quiet, he'd start telling stories.
That is fantastic.
Played: Ultima Online - DaoC - WoW -
Nassir from TSW.
The game was weak, but Foxbat was awesome (Champions Online.)
Definitely agree with TSW and SWTOR having solid characters. Would've been a little better if they'd focused on fewer more interesting chars.
"Joe stated his case logically and passionately, but his perceived effeminate voice only drew big gales of stupid laughter..." -Idiocracy"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates
Hayden Montag (Jeffrey Combs)- TSW
great writing paired with the hypnotic voice/talent...(played seven different characters on Star Trek...not a bad thing, really)
Originally posted by 9reesracer9
Hayden Montag (Jeffrey Combs)- TSW great writing paired with the hypnotic voice/talent...(played seven different characters on Star Trek...not a bad thing, really)
No handshakes, please. Body temperature makes my skin crawl.
I've been wracking my brains trying to think of an NPC in an MMO that has caught my attention. Too many of them are bland.
WoW, I think, has a couple after pondering for a bit.1) Zen'Ziki, the Troll Druid who "helps" cleanse an area. He had me laughing so hard at times turning into his waterform on land in the middle of a fight, using wrong spells at the wrong time at wrong targets, and basically being a big screw-up.
2) Umi Rumplesnicker, a goblin that has you create a Mechanical Yeti in Winterspring, then run to her three "friends" and scare them with the Mechanical Yeti.
3) Maximillian of Northshire, a Paladin in Un'Goro Crater that is completely useless but funny. I was cracking up throughout the whole horse ride through the zone
Most MMOs have bland NPCs with very little personality to them to make them memorable.
Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.- FARGIN_WAR
Herald of innovation, Vanquisher of the old! - Awake a few hours almost everyday!
Shantotto from FFXI
Originally posted by jesad I forget the guys name but there is a dwarf in the sewers of Qeynos in the Everquest 2 game, he sells things and his saying is..."If I ain't got it, YA DOOON"T NEED IT!!!" Thick scottish accent. Love that guy.
Oh wait!! Gix!
Kizdean Gix! Teacher of all noobs that wander too far out on their first characters.
hands down 100% NASIR from The Secret World.
this guy is my all time favorite.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.That way, if they get angry, they'll be a mile away... and barefoot.