Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A good way for new players to make isk.

Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156

Now before I say anything else, there will be people who disagree with this post, and that is ok you are entitled to your opinion but what I'm about to state is sheer fact and part of the game.  Piracy in eve is the best way for a new player to make isk. 

For new players interested in joining the darker side of eve online there is no better place then joining a pilot named TheMeanPerson and his crew.  He accepts all pilots new or old trained or untrained, and is willing to teach what he knows to just about anyone.    His crew whose name is quite halariously bad self admitted by TheMeanPerson who goes simply by tmp for short, is named "Tmp's gank crew".  What they specialize in is high security space piracy.  Also known as ganking, except instead of using highly trained pilots he uses another method which anyone can do including new pilots with the help of numbers.  The crew has somewheres around 100 members though rarely are all online at once, it generally peaks at 30 members online, but tmp is really looking to expand the crew, and I am helping him do so. 

The crew chat is "tmp's gank crew"  and the mailing list is "Tmp's ganking crew"  If your even remotely interested or have questions about things like kill rights, security status, or how things work PLEASE I insist you join the chat and talk to either, Shepard Aurubis, Mister Soldier, or TheMeanPerson. 

A little about the crew, we started in January with a small 4 man group, and ganked roughly 15b isk in 3 days.  This started a whirl wind of gank recruitment the crew quickly jumped in numbers, but college started and since the crew has dwindled back down into roughly 15 active members at any point in time, but when sec grinding and kill right clearing is taken into consideration not all 15 are available to gank, we are almost at the point of being able to gank all day, and make tooooooooons of isk but we need a feww more pilots to join in!

Edit: also please note this is not a corporation recruitment thread as it is not a corporation but a loose association in the game. as well as a new player help thread.

J. B.

Comments

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Why no corp I wonder?

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Bladestrom
    Why no corp I wonder?

Nothing to declare war on.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • apanz3rapanz3r Member UncommonPosts: 273
    This sounds like that posts where you can have 6000$ per month working from home and having just a computer ....
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    cool :)
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    And what's your payout plan for noobs? Any specifications?

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156
    Sorryit took so long to reply, Pay out plans are te same with noobs as all members, if you shoot and do damage you get paid a share.  Loot+scanner gets 1 share and everyone on gank gets 1 share, so a total of 3 gankers kill a hauler worth 1b, 250m goes to each shooter and 250m goes to the haul/scanner.

J. B.

• KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Obvious, scam is obvious.
  • sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697
    apanz3r and Killrane are onto something...

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• krekenkreken Member UncommonPosts: 139
    Nigerian prince says it is totally legit.
  • EvgireonEvgireon Member Posts: 71
    Nobody will tell you a good way to make isk to avoid competition. The exceptions might be exposing exploits/bugs to the public like the goons did w/ FW or they're quitting EVE.
  • merusalemmerusalem Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Jester92

this is not a corporation recruitment thread as it is not a corporation but a loose association in the game. as well as a new player help thread.

Creative idea, building a new concept on the game's rules.

Interesting, in my eyes.