Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyrim Tropical Mod

AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Has anyone tried this mod with the suggested additional mods?

Skyrim Tropical Mod Video.

Mod itself from Nexus

I was just wondering if there were any big problems with questing or the animals that were added bugging out. I did load all the mods just to check it out, but didn't want to get to far into it and it isn't worth the trouble.

Any input you can lend before I attempt to start would be great!

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Comments

• DewulfDewulf Member UncommonPosts: 139

It is good mod, but I wouldnt use it if ur gonna do ur main story questline or something like that, its pretty immersive and it will change lots of things in the game. 

It also reduces ur fps quite lot in some places, sand mists are huge fps loss.

Otherwise its good mod that I enjoyed a lot.

• DivionDivion Member UncommonPosts: 411
    I'm about to stream this mod @ twitch.tv/Segiris ~ if you want to see how it look before install.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Sorry I missed your posts guys, I got side tracked. 

I'm going to try and play again today!

edit: I opted to skip the entire mod. Thank you for the concern though. 

If anyone wants an awesome companion, I suggest this one. She gets somewhat annoying (you can silence her) but I love the company, it makes the game more immersive imho.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.