Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Granado Espada Online: Lots to Look Forward to in May

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Redbana is releasing new content for Granado Espada at a fast rate during the month of May. Players can look forward to new quests, new weapons, and the new Bloody Navy Mission raid.

New 35 AR Weapons

Breaking the attack rating (AR) plateau with the new 3 new 35 AR weapons, this May update will introduce these highly coveted items as craftable items - a must for all harcore gamers. Players can now prowl the maps of Kielce for new recipes and materials to produce the new and powerful Masterpiece Series.

Find out more on the Granado Espada Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CheildCheild Member Posts: 3
    I remember this game, just quite shock that it was still alive and have continues updates? Anyway this game good I just don't like how it ends to pay to win. Well spending is still depends on a players.  it's good to know that they have updates
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    NHN directly controls Redbana, so it should be better than the SEA and Sword 2 versions.  From what I have seen so far, its still pay to win, but not as bad as the other 2 versions.
  • rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185
    miss wen k2 had managed the game, anyway without a new server that old max level accounts cant transfer to, i dont see the point of playing again

hallo ~_~

• MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

Wasn't this the MMO that leveled for you?

It was weird. I remember you could just set your character on automatic mode...he'd walk around and kill stuff, use skills...and heal himself.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Played the Sword of the new wind afew years back and got to about level 20 before it said I had to pay for it. Was fun. Forgot about it's existance. This is the same game as sword?

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861
    From what I remember this game you just basically afk level your characters using the in game supported botting.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Yeah, leveling is largely done AFK, your characters fight on the own.

To a certain extent that draw is lots of different characters, and the raids. Lots of complex raids.

It's a good game, but rather difficult to download the client for.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Liked all the different aspects of characters.  The problem with this game it is pay-to-win.  Very grindy too and you are channeled everywhere, very little exploration at all, all the areas are like playing in a dungeon.