Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First dragon MMO that actually is slightly Unique

gothagotha Member UncommonPosts: 1,074
This is your standard MMO but the dragon twist and training really gives it something unique.  While I do have a lot of complaints about this game it is rather refreshing IP to .play

Comments

• VengeSunsoarVengeSunsoar Member EpicPosts: 6,601
    Originally posted by gotha
    This is your standard MMO but the dragon twist and training really gives it something unique.  While I do have a lot of complaints about this game it is rather refreshing IP to .play

Hmm Istaria with dragons that grow is pretty different.

Although I do like the idea of training dragons.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is bad.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Sounds kinda cool. I played the beta and it definately just feels like a generic Tera or action MMO. The enemies have way too much hp and you end up spending so much time killing each one by just spamming buttons. It just isn't any fun.
  • AbrrahamAbrraham Member Posts: 149
    After playing asian open beta (no NDA): ...and even Tera combat feels much more mature because you aren't overloaded with bad effects. The bosses AI is something they have to work on a lot in the next time. Also, the graphics look weird and the world design isn't something you would call "well thought". I will give it a try in 3-4 months again. Games can improve and the basic idea is nice. Dragons look wonderful and are nicely animated.