Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Siege, 5/ 18 / 2013

After realizing that posting what was here before would just put a wrench in the Dev's being hard at work....

I've removed it.

I'm still irritated at the current state of things.

But yeah....

FML

(THERE! Ya happy, Lahuzer?!)

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by sapperdaddy21b

Haha, extremly. Would be more happy if old bugs like this wouldn't reappear. And Slappy showing off some humor. Didn't see that one coming. ;)

Yes.. because hiding the problems and saying "All is well (this time really!)" has worked for the past 3 years...

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Originally posted by Slapshot1188
    Yes.. because hiding the problems and saying "All is well (this time really!)" has worked for the past 3 years...

Noone is saying "all is well". They are crying alot on the MO forums. But as of now, there ain't much they can do. Seb said he would look into on monday. Til then there ain't much peeps can do. How is the ping for you on DFUW? Are you still the only one without any issues?

Originally posted by Lahuzer

Noone is saying "all is well". They are crying alot on the MO forums. But as of now, there ain't much they can do. Seb said he would look into on monday. Til then there ain't much peeps can do. How is the ping for you on DFUW? Are you still the only one without any issues?

Are you referring to the DDOS attack last night?  Yeah that sucked but why do you care so much about DF:UW?  This is the MO forum.  I come here for fun reading.  To discuss DF:UW I love wading into Forumfall.

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by sapperdaddy21b

After realizing that posting what was here before would just put a wrench in the Dev's being hard at work....

I've removed it.

I'm still irritated at the current state of things.

But yeah....

FML

So let me get this straight: You consider that is better to keep Lahuzer happy than sharing the truth that might save people from trouble. If you are irritated about the state of the things then do something about it. If you believe that this state will change if you are doing favours to Lahuzer or anyone else who set his own crusade to promote MO and a terrible company that runs it by hiding the facts and advertising all the things that are about to be implemented soon tm... well guess what: the state of the things will not change cause it didnt for the past 3 years. If the 50-100 remaining players will cancel  the 1-3 (or even more subs they re running) then you will see that child whos pretending to be a develeopemt fix the issue yesterday and not "give it a look on Monday".

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

So hey Lahuzer, shall we come back to the topic of MO finally polishing things up with latest patches? Sure, DFUW has its problems but here we see three year old bugs coming back.. It is also interesting to see the thread discussing the issue locked without explanation. Shall we also come back to the topic of censorship? 

P.S. I am also curious to why did OP edit his post, did he get PMs from fans asking to take it down?

Originally posted by Toferio

So hey Lahuzer, shall we come back to the topic of MO finally polishing things up with latest patches? Sure, DFUW has its problems but here we see three year old bugs coming back.. It is also interesting to see the thread discussing the issue locked without explanation. Shall we also come back to the topic of censorship? 

P.S. I am also curious to why did OP edit his post, did he get PMs from fans asking to take it down?

Hey. Guess what. The FPS was good for the peeps in that fight. This was a old bug reapearing. Ofc it's not good. Noone said that. But Sebastian said he would look into it come monday. What more is it to say? We will have to wait and see what he finds. He was pretty straight forward with it. Saying it was The worst case scenario. But they didn't censor it. He responded to the thread. Now MO players will have to wait and see. 

And yeah. Sapper did it all for me. Get over yourselfs. He prolly knows I'm the only MO member here to raise my voice from time to time.

And Slappy, you go on and believe it's a attack. These issues have been there for long, but have SPIKED now. Suprise. Welcome to my world. Or wait, us that had these issues prior to yesterday imagined it. Right?

Edit. Also Slappy, since you say you follow the drama on forumfall rather then here. Why arent you more vocal there? Since you jump MO/SV here as soon as you get the chance. Not only fun reading. Common... Your quiet there even though AV fucks things up pretty badly right now. One wonders...? Since you say your not a fanboi to DFUW...

Hey. Guess what. The FPS was good for the peeps in that fight. This was a old bug reapearing. Ofc it's not good. Noone said that. But Sebastian said he would look into it come monday. What more is it to say? We will have to wait and see what he finds. He was pretty straight forward with it. Saying it was The worst case scenario. But they didn't censor it. He responded to the thread. Now MO players will have to wait and see. 

And yeah. Sapper did it all for me. Get over yourselfs. He prolly knows I'm the only MO member here to raise my voice from time to time.

And Slappy, you go on and believe it's a attack. These issues have been there for long, but have SPIKED now. Suprise. Welcome to my world. Or wait, us that had these issues prior to yesterday imagined it. Right?

Edit. Also Slappy, since you say you follow the drama on forumfall rather then here. Why arent you more vocal there? Since you jump MO/SV here as soon as you get the chance. Not only fun reading. Common... Your quiet there even though AV fucks things up pretty badly right now. One wonders...? Since you say your not a fanboi to DFUW...

The FPS was good?   Even if it was... the players were invisible... don;t you think that might affect frame rate just a tad?

As for DF:UW.. love to chat with you about it but not on the MO forums.

The FPS was good?   Even if it was... the players were invisible... don;t you think that might affect frame rate just a tad?

Yes. Read the thread. People had good FPS. It was the ol invisible bug that reapeared. And I give you my blessing to answer bout DFUW here.Since you don't wrote any on forumfall or here except "well done AV. Spot on review". And other lame responses. So go out of the box here. Go crazy. For some1 that only visit MO forum here for the "fun read", but still have over 3000 post here that might be hard for the objectie reader to believe. So, answer. Or don't you have anything to say towards AVs crappy behavior? Answer me this.You were up on flames over that SV autosubbed after The first month. But when AV does the same. Your quiet... One keeps on wondering...

Yes. Read the thread. People had good FPS. It was the ol invisible bug that reapeared. And I give you my blessing to answer bout DFUW here.Since you don't wrote any on forumfall or here except "well done AV. Spot on review". And other lame responses. So go out of the box here. Go crazy. For some1 that only visit MO forum here for the "fun read", but still have over 3000 post here that might be hard for the objectie reader to believe. So, answer. Or don't you have anything to say towards AVs crappy behavior? Answer me this.You were up on flames over that SV autosubbed after The first month. But when AV does the same. Your quiet... One keeps on wondering...

AV "auto-subbed" people that subscribed to the game..

SV auto-subbed people that bought the game a year or so before release... never chose any subscription.. and their TOS specifically stated that you would be charged a subscription AFTER you have chosen a subscription plan AND a payment methodology.  Neither of which happened. 

But heck man, if AV has your knickers in a wad.. feel free to hop on over to their forums and get it off your chest.  I certainly won't stop you.

back to the actual MO stuff.. yes like I said, when you don't have to draw the characters on screen and they are INVISIBLE you can get pretty good FPS... I bet if you turn on FRAPS and look at a black screen your FPS would spike too!

AV "auto-subbed" people that subscribed to the game..

SV auto-subbed people that bought the game a year or so before release... never chose any subscription.. and their TOS specifically stated that you would be charged a subscription AFTER you have chosen a subscription plan AND a payment methodology.  Neither of which happened. 

But heck man, if AV has your knickers in a wad.. feel free to hop on over to their forums and get it off your chest.  I certainly won't stop you.

back to the actual MO stuff.. yes like I said, when you don't have to draw the characters on screen and they are INVISIBLE you can get pretty good FPS... I bet if you turn on FRAPS and look at a black screen your FPS would spike too!

AV autosubbed people that bought the game 6 months before release as well. And also changed the date one week before payment without any statement about it. That's not by the books either. Even different dates for people buying the game before release. Just look at Deathshroud in another thread here. He didn't know at all, and so didn't alot of DFUW players. Except you ofc. That never saw this. I don't think any of them handling it well, while you more and more sound like a DFUW fanboi. One that also  said there were no ping-issues until the whole server got it and now can't claim there ain't a problem any more. Yeah, it's a attack blablabla. Before this weekend they only attacked chosen accounts, and that's why only some of us got it right?

And back to MO. Still the performance WAS good, and that hasn't been the case before in MO with the bug in action. So noone can say the FPS was good due to the bug. Cause we rly don't know. Cause there was a bug in action. And even so. There still was alot of characters on screen. So til they fix it, or til peoples FPS all of the sudden is low, the actual performance patch is still doing wonders as it seems. But the nasty bugs are also alive and kicking.

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300

AV autosubbed people that bought the game 6 months before release as well. And also changed the date one week before payment without any statement about it. That's not by the books either. Even different dates for people buying the game before release. Just look at Deathshroud in another thread here. He didn't know at all, and so didn't alot of DFUW players. Except you ofc. That never saw this. And said there were no ping-issues for others until the whole server got it and now can't claim there ain't a problem any more. Yeah, it's a attack blablabla. Before this weekend they only attacked chosen accounts, and that's why only some of us got it right?

And back to MO. Still the performance WAS good, and that hasn't been the case before in MO with the bug in action. So noone can say the FPS was good due to the bug. Cause we rly don't know. Cause there was a bug in action. And even so. There still was alot of characters on screen. So til they fix it, or til peoples FPS all of the sudden is low, the actual performance patch is still doing wonders as it seems. But the nasty bugs are also alive and kicking.

So the game is still unplayable due to bugs and other gamebreaking issues but the overall unplayable experience is good cause of an FPS improvement. Too bad i had the impression that we are all mature enough and can have a conversation by placing our arguments and thoughts on the table.

Regarding your references on DF really wanna ask you: do you think that MO and SV will look any better if you insist on discussing about AV and their problems in a section of the forums that nothing has to do with them and their game?

Seriously is this a new lame and low marketing/ advertisement  tactic? I can assume that when DFUW released a big portion of the low MO population went to play the game. The thing that i dont understant is how the hell DF's failure will bring those people back to MO and at a final note help MO become better and playable game. But i guess i can understant the mentality of the low loser: "its not bad thing that i m bad. I dont even have to be better cause there are other bad ones out there".

Originally posted by argirop

AV autosubbed people that bought the game 6 months before release as well. And also changed the date one week before payment without any statement about it. That's not by the books either. Even different dates for people buying the game before release. Just look at Deathshroud in another thread here. He didn't know at all, and so didn't alot of DFUW players. Except you ofc. That never saw this. And said there were no ping-issues for others until the whole server got it and now can't claim there ain't a problem any more. Yeah, it's a attack blablabla. Before this weekend they only attacked chosen accounts, and that's why only some of us got it right?

So the game is still unplayable due to bugs and other gamebreaking issues but the overall unplayable experience is good cause of an FPS improvement. Too bad i had the impression that we are all mature enough and can have a conversation by placing our arguments and thoughts on the table.

Regarding your references on DF really wanna ask you: do you think that MO and SV will look any better if you insist on discussing about AV and their problems in a section of the forums that nothing has to do with them and their game?

Seriously is this a new lame and low marketing/ advertisement  tactic? I can assume that when DFUW released a big portion of the low MO population went to play the game. The thing that i dont understant is how the hell DF's failure will bring those people back to MO and at a final note help MO become better and playable game. But i guess i can understant the mentality of the low loser: "its not bad thing that i m bad. I dont even have to be better cause there are other bad ones out there".

No, the game is not unplayable due to bugs. Noone said that. OK, you did. Go figure.  And facts remains. Last patch HAS increased the over all FPS for MOs players. Noone said that all bugs are gone. Did that clear things up for ya?

I'm refering to DF alot since Slappy, and many others here that diss MO are DFUW players. And it's funny to see them bash MO for same shit and issues that DFUW have. But it's starting to be quite clear that they are only here to bad mouth the other sandbox MMO (yeah there are others, but theres always been this MOvsDF here). My point is this ol saying "people that live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones". And that fits these DFUW players that is here to badmouth MO. Your not a DFUW player, butt your still butthurt from how you were beaten down at the MO forums, and now your here doing your thang. I never got the hating, or the lingering to a game that they/you don't like. Instead of focusing on DFUW problems, and they have alot right now. They keep on bashing MO. I just don't get it. Sry.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Hey. Guess what. The FPS was good for the peeps in that fight. 

Um.. Considering bunch of invisible enemies, no wonder FPS was good. Look at the video posted. The guy must have graphics on bare minimum, there is no foliage except for two bushes on the ground, textures are blurry. And MOs current problems are not FPS, it is the network issues with nodelines, invisible enemies and hits not registering. 

Um.. Considering bunch of invisible enemies, no wonder FPS was good. Look at the video posted. The guy must have graphics on bare minimum, there is no foliage except for two bushes on the ground, textures are blurry. And MOs current problems are not FPS, it is the network issues with nodelines, invisible enemies and hits not registering. 

That is exactly my point.  The guy is bragging about good FPS in a video where the players are invisible.  And somehow does not see the irony of that...

And Lahuezer if you really feel strongly that AV has acted anywhere near as ethically or legally wrong as SV has in the past then I suggest you go address those issues with THEM.  Posting these misguided rants on the MO forum is just silly. You seem obsessed with getting my personal approval of your rants and then get upset when I point out the obvious differences.  I got a full chargeback with interest from Starvault because of their behavior with Mortal Online and their non-compliance with actual laws. I purchased a physical boxed copy of the game and was told not once, but multiple times that they would send out actual working copies of the discs before launch, then after launch, then there would be special in game rewards for people they screwed. None of which happened. If you feel similarly wronged "GO FOR IT"!  But for the last time, this is NOT the place for your discussion and it's really becoming absurd.

I already answered this. But keep on playing that broken record over and over. The FPS wwas good for the peeps in that fight. And I'm not only reffering to the video. I'm reffering to the thread on MO forums and to what was being said on IRC. And again. Fact remains. The FPS has gone up, and is better for the players after the last performance patch. What you are talking about are bugs, and noone denies there are bugs in MO. Wanna keep on playing that record now?

The one sounding like broken record is you, as I've just explained why FPS was good - the game is ran on minimal graphics to be able to fight. 

No. Alot of players, me among them, run it on highest settings, and I noticed a 40-50 bump to FPS. FPS has been good since the performance patch prior to the fight, during the fight, and after the fight. We don't know how it would have been if the bug didn't make them invisible. But til then, the FPS is good, and it hasn't gone down yet. So you can't say it's bad, cause there hasn't been any case with the FPS being as bad. Quite simple rly. You can cry wolf as much as you like, but it won't change these facts.

And you keep missing my points I bring up when I keep on comparing to DFUW. Since you've been here forever, just for "the fun read" and then have over 3000 posts on a game(MO) that your only visiting for "the fun read". When any1 that reads your post clearly sees you have issues with the game and with SV. You then play DFUW, that is the competitor to MO, and they act just as fishy as SV once did, I'm not saying SV did wrong before. Never have. But AV is just as bad and they keep on screwing up their servers, with load lag, ping spikes, rollbacks, crashes, and ofc lie to their players. Last little lie was bout the patch with the first dungeons that would come this week. No patch in sight, and wanna bet they don't release it today? With all this shit in your own game, it's funny that you keep on bashing MO for the same issues, and not do it on DFUW forums here or on their official forums. Nope. You put all your effort in to bad mouthing MO and SV. You say the good review for MO was biased and not reliable, and then go on to praise the review for DFUW when the guy spent most his time ingame with DFUW biggest fanboi RipperX. Yeah, that one wasn't biased at all. Derp.

That's where I brought up the saying "A person living in a glass house shouldn't throw stones". And your not throwing stones, your throwing rocks. If you have these issues with MO, and spend so much time expressing it here. When DFUW clearly has just as much issues. Why not devide the focus. Or rather focus more on DFUW cause that's the game YOU ARE PLAYING, and not focus so much on a game that your not playing, and got your money back from etc. I... just... don't... get...it...

You still don't get it.  DF:UW isn't "MY GAME"... It is an almost certainty that I won't be playing it 6 months from now. You seem to think that by attacking DF:UW you will cause me some sort of personal pain.  I can assure you that is far from the case as I do not draw any sort of self-worth from playing the game.  It could close tomorrow and I would be just fine.. You are welcome to go on their forum and unload whatever you want.  You seem more than slightly obsessed with the situation so I really think you might benefit from hopping into the DF:UW forums and getting it off your chest.  For the past few weeks you have been the only MO fan around these parts... and even YOU don't want to talk about MO... I think that pretty much sums up the sad state of the game after which THIS forum is named.

I already answered this. But keep on playing that broken record over and over. The FPS wwas good for the peeps in that fight. And I'm not only reffering to the video. I'm reffering to the thread on MO forums and to what was being said on IRC. And again. Fact remains. The FPS has gone up, and is better for the players after the last performance patch. What you are talking about are bugs, and noone denies there are bugs in MO. Wanna keep on playing that record now?

The one sounding like broken record is you, as I've just explained why FPS was good - the game is ran on minimal graphics to be able to fight. 

He seems to struggle with the very basic concept that FPS goes down when lots of characters are on screen, because most games DRAW those characters.  He seems incapable of making the link that NOT DRAWING the characters (thus invisible) would not impact FPS... Heck, I bet if all characters and environments were invisible his machine could get 400 FPS instead of 40!

Originally posted by argirop

No, the game is not unplayable due to bugs. Noone said that. OK, you did. Go figure.  And facts remains. Last patch HAS increased the over all FPS for MOs players. Noone said that all bugs are gone. Did that clear things up for ya?

I'm refering to DF alot since Slappy, and many others here that diss MO are DFUW players. And it's funny to see them bash MO for same shit and issues that DFUW have. But it's starting to be quite clear that they are only here to bad mouth the other sandbox MMO (yeah there are others, but theres always been this MOvsDF here). My point is this ol saying "people that live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones". And that fits these DFUW players that is here to badmouth MO. Your not a DFUW player, butt your still butthurt from how you were beaten down at the MO forums, and now your here doing your thang. I never got the hating, or the lingering to a game that they/you don't like. Instead of focusing on DFUW problems, and they have alot right now. They keep on bashing MO. I just don't get it. Sry.

According to your way of thinking lag and random freezes (in DF) are gamebreaking and ruining for ya the pvp experience but getting killed by invisible enemies with no escape route is quite allright because recently there was an fps boost in the case of MO. I say BS. You re biased as hell and all you do here is promoting and advertising the game by bashing others in a childish way. Pointing out the flaws of DF in MO's section of MMORPG is a new alltime low even from you. And no i m not playing DFUW but i did played DF the last months before servers went down and it was very nice experience in comparison with playing MO which was exactly the opposite. Also i would like to clear that if there was a chance for MO to be playable and functional as Darkfall 1 was, i would ressub all my accounts without a second thought. But its not gonna happen like it or not.

Now as to your point me being "butthurt" cause i was "beaten down" at MO i dont really see it that way. Was silenced from MO forums when i told to Sebastian that he should consider getting some help from professionals, cause clearly he is unable to fix the game by himself. Was banned for 1 month for "Negativity" from Athanas and when the month passed and the ban wasnt lifted desided to use my second account. Was banned again from Athanas who is not a moderator but a GM for "multiaccounting" cause in a discussion concerning forum moderation wrote that i was using my second account cause   my ban on my first account wasnt lifted as it should be. When i tried to contact with customer support  i was banned from that aswell with no reason at all with the excuse that i had negative posts in my post history by a child who was using expresions of the kind "dont try to troll me..." in a paying customer... If you say butthurt i say mistreated by a bunch of ridiculous immature totaly unprofessional bunch of people. And unfortunatelly thats the majority of the few people left in the ranks of SV. Butthurt again? certainly not cause i ve allready told you that i would be back in MO, if the game was in a decent state and tbh cant care less about posting in the forums even though my ban was unjustified and biased. Banned for "multiaccounting"? Really? Wth Sv aint banning for the same reason the few remaining fanboys that using 2-3 accounts in the open to kiss Henrik;s and Sebastian's feet and bash everyone who is concerned about the game itself and asking legitimate questions about the future of the game?

MO totally deserves the shitstorm thats around it for various reasons. But first of all cause it cant even considered a game. Its just a piece of crap in a laughable state. If DFUW deserves the same? time will tell. But since they just released their game i m giving them the bennefit of the doubt and few months slack to bring their game in a decent state.  

That's the thing. This thing with people being invisible in MO, happened the first time now in quite some time. While in DFUW I get load lag and ping spikes ALL THE TIME in PVP. Had it been once in a blue moon, then I wouldn't have any issue with it. That would be fine, and I've said I prolly resub again if it gets fixed. That's not the point I'm making here. I'm not trying to promote MO. I'm trying to understand how some that play DFUW, that has just as much problems as MO, focus all their negativity on the game they don't even play!!! Instead of giving feedback, and try to fix the game that they are actually playing. I played both these games. I unsubbed to DFUW from above reasons, and play MO for free for now.

And DFUW has been under development for 10 years now. It's not brand new!!! They are using their own old engine etc. Only thing that's new are worse combat, at least according to the vets, I think it's OK when it doesn't ping spike me to death. and updated graphics. Then they have taken out almost everything that was good in DF1 and replaced them with nothing. And they are a 50 man crew compared to MOs 3 devs. And for being so few I must say MO communicates better, and do more to their game from the resources they have compared to what AV is doing with DFUW.

And I saw you go crybaby here when you were still active on MO forums. And then after you got banned there it went personal or whatever, and now your on a crusade or whatever to badmouth SV. And you found your soulmates here in Slappy, Toferio, Hancakes (although I gotta give Hancakes that he at least bashes AV for the shit they are doing compared to how Slappy is towrds AV). At least Hancakes throws shit at both directions. And that's what I ment. Go critize the game your playing with just as much issues as that old game you hate and don't play.

And you keep missing my points I bring up when I keep on comparing to DFUW. Since you've been here forever, just for "the fun read" and then have over 3000 posts on a game(MO) that your only visiting for "the fun read". When any1 that reads your post clearly sees you have issues with the game and with SV. You then play DFUW, that is the competitor to MO, and they act just as fishy as SV once did, I'm not saying SV did wrong before. Never have. But AV is just as bad and they keep on screwing up their servers, with load lag, ping spikes, rollbacks, crashes, and ofc lie to their players. Last little lie was bout the patch with the first dungeons that would come this week. No patch in sight, and wanna bet they don't release it today? With all this shit in your own game, it's funny that you keep on bashing MO for the same issues, and not do it on DFUW forums here or on their official forums. Nope. You put all your effort in to bad mouthing MO and SV. You say the good review for MO was biased and not reliable, and then go on to praise the review for DFUW when the guy spent most his time ingame with DFUW biggest fanboi RipperX. Yeah, that one wasn't biased at all. Derp.

That's where I brought up the saying "A person living in a glass house shouldn't throw stones". And your not throwing stones, your throwing rocks. If you have these issues with MO, and spend so much time expressing it here. When DFUW clearly has just as much issues. Why not devide the focus. Or rather focus more on DFUW cause that's the game YOU ARE PLAYING, and not focus so much on a game that your not playing, and got your money back from etc. I... just... don't... get...it...

You still don't get it.  DF:UW isn't "MY GAME"... It is an almost certainty that I won't be playing it 6 months from now. You seem to think that by attacking DF:UW you will cause me some sort of personal pain.  I can assure you that is far from the case as I do not draw any sort of self-worth from playing the game.  It could close tomorrow and I would be just fine.. You are welcome to go on their forum and unload whatever you want.  You seem more than slightly obsessed with the situation so I really think you might benefit from hopping into the DF:UW forums and getting it off your chest.  For the past few weeks you have been the only MO fan around these parts... and even YOU don't want to talk about MO... I think that pretty much sums up the sad state of the game after which THIS forum is named.

No. I could care less bout your personal pain or whatever. Get over yourself.

I said this time and time again, and you don't answer it. You play DFUW. The game has issues. Just as much as MO. But you don't get vocal about DFUW issues. Only bout MO. When you play DFUW. Shouldn't you focus on getting AV to sort their shit out, cause that the game you play you know?

And I've raised my issues with DFUW on their forum. Go there and look for it. It's there. It's all bout what I'VE experienced with ping issues and load lag. Your welcome to go to MO forums and raise the issues you have with that game as well. But are you? Nope. At least not under this alias. I at least am open with who I am on both places.

And I've answered bout MO on the review part of the game among other things. You never got back to me there with all the difference of a unlimited trial and what they have now for example.

Edit. And yeah, I'm the only MO player here dumb enough to speak up against  what MO players would call "MMORPG trolls". None of them bothers with you. And they are the clever once. I need to start learning from them.

I said this time and time again, and you don't answer it. You play DFUW. The game has issues. Just as much as MO. But you don't get vocal about DFUW issues. Only bout MO. When you play DFUW. Shouldn't you focus on getting AV to sort their shit out, cause that the game you play you know?

And I've raised my issues with DFUW on their forum. Go there and look for it. It's there. It's all bout what I'VE experienced with ping issues and load lag. Your welcome to go to MO forums and raise the issues you have with that game as well. But are you? Nope. At least not under this alias. I at least am open with who I am on both places.

And I've answered bout MO on the review part of the game among other things. You never got back to me there with all the difference of a unlimited trial and what they have now for example.

To me, DF:UW obviously has nowhere near the issues as Mortal Online did or I would feel the same way.  My issues have always been with the COMPANY.  The ones that used shady tactics (that is how their own official forum moderater described them) and never delivered physical products that they sold.  I have been playing DF with very little problem except for the DDOS attacks over the last few nights.  And for you to blatantly accuse me of making fake account is really low, unworthy, and speaks volumes to the state of your argument.  Even those who most ardently defend StarVault acknowledge that I don't hide behind fake accounts.  MY MO forum account was banned as "persona non-grata" years ago, thus I post here and not there.  As I said previously, I find it very telling that the only MO fan to post here in weeks spends more time talking about some other game than the one he is trying to defend.  It speaks VOLUMES about the state of Mortal Online. 

And there is no difference between what they are calling F2P and an unlimited trial. That was exactly MY point but that was a conversation 4 months ago which you necroed the day the DF:UW review came out...image

To me, DF:UW obviously has nowhere near the issues as Mortal Online did or I would feel the same way.  My issues have always been with the COMPANY.  The ones that used shady tactics (that is how their own official forum moderater described them) and never delivered physical products that they sold.  I have been playing DF with very little problem except for the DDOS attacks over the last few nights.  And for you to blatantly accuse me of making fake account is really low, unworthy, and speaks volumes to the state of your argument.  Even those who most ardently defend StarVault acknowledge that I don't hide behind fake accounts.  MY MO forum account was banned as "persona non-grata" years ago, thus I post here and not there.  As I said previously, I find it very telling that the only MO fan to post here in weeks spends more time talking about some other game than the one he is trying to defend.  It speaks VOLUMES about the state of Mortal Online. 

And there is no difference between what they are calling F2P and an unlimited trial. That was exactly MY point but that was a conversation 4 months ago which you necroed the day the DF:UW review came out...image

Well, you wanted me to raise my issues with DFUW at their forums and I said I've done that. I said you should do the same. And the way you act here, with all your 3000+ posts on MO/SV makes me ofc wonder to what lengths you are willing to go to discredit SV. Sry, if I hurt your feelings, but that's just how I see things.

And you seem to be the only one that don't have issues with crashes, server downtime, rollbacks, load lags, ping spikes etc. All the shit that has gone down in DFUW makes MO look like a polished game in comparison the last month, and that's including the happening with the invisible players in MO.

And there IS a difference between unlimitied trial to the new f2p. And that is 500 more skill points!!!

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

ah yes....the ever refreshing thread of "which turd stinks less"....

This discussion has been closed.