Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NCSoft's Contact information

Comments

• JKwervoJKwervo Member Posts: 126
    point would be?
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

yeah. im lost. y do we need to do that?

• Fuckyou11111Fuckyou11111 Member Posts: 9

yes I agree why do you need NC SOFT Contact when its useless? and the service had been the worst ohhhhhaaaaaagggg

the pain of emails had been the worst. its like talking to retarded corp level heads have no clue what customers are all about.

I deal with customers in my line of work. I will not cut off City of Heroes. if the ncsoft is running broke.

Cell City of heroes to Paragon Studios. make money on that sale. and we do not have to fight or argue about it.

if NCOSFT is not going to do customer service. Do not put a customer service. when the service stinks. people will leave.

the American way is kill customer service rights. then Civil law suits. there is a 3D graphic company doing a civil law suit against NCsoft and NCsoft is doing a Civil law suit on the compnay that is doing the game called Tera both is arguemtns of ripping off pattents owned by each other. Not a honest way to make a living. the compnay in question stolen the scorce code of

NCsoft game that is not in the market. and the charactors look alike when its not. any way its a blood bath

I think NCsoft is going under. when ncsoft dose go under people are going to be in a auction bidding for City of Heroes

we are all going to be worried if we get right buyer or the wrong buyer. i do not want Google in to this. thats ebay.

I am worired  about is City ofheroes fans. we did not pay all that money for this kind of service

look I am doing something. lets say I got people that are looking in to this mater. and ncsoft korea did not respond to it

So So So. its a civil mater now. our City of heroes accounts  needs to be restored to its prime condition.

• Fuckyou11111Fuckyou11111 Member Posts: 9

why do I want to contact them when I can call people up and send draft letters by law to Korea. bring this insane issue and put it back in law and order.

if you want to conatct NC soft and waste time trying to talk sence to these people.  I done that. its a waste of time.

so I send people to do this for me. make smart move. send some one that knows the law and willing to take care of it. take care of it.

• jimdandy26jimdandy26 Member Posts: 527
    Ncsoft going under is like EA saying they are going under. I think you are drastically underestimating the size of Ncsoft.

I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won.

To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled - because a right is a kind of power but they are too lazy or too cowardly to exercise it. The virtues which cloak these faults are called patience and forbearance.

• cityofheroessavecityofheroessave Member Posts: 23

oh emaling these people dose not help. ncsoft is being thick headed about this. I tryed and failed over and over

there is no phone service and my law office was not able to fix it.

can you please think of something else please

Oh I am waiting for that. you got my full support on this subject.

got any ideas to help this process like that go get worse for ncsoft?

Originally posted by savecityofheroes

why do I want to contact them when I can call people up and send draft letters by law to Korea. bring this insane issue and put it back in law and order.

if you want to conatct NC soft and waste time trying to talk sence to these people.  I done that. its a waste of time.

so I send people to do this for me. make smart move. send some one that knows the law and willing to take care of it. take care of it.

yes I agree with you. its a civil mater in court as it stands.  trying to stop people to stop using ncsoft is going to be a hard fight to start. Guidwars and Guildwars 2 fans are going to get in our case about it

even I do know that the money of the  COH fans was put on Guildwars 2 development that is the most expensive MMORPG to make. ncsoft ran out of money take it from us. I am upset about it. please excuse my anger

However I do agree 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999% talking to ncsoft is a waste of time

This discussion has been closed.