Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wich mmorpg has the most girls?

13»

Comments

• asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    This just seems really creepy to me, like some random guy on the street asking which bar has the most girls in it...

You make me like charity

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

I KNOW RIGHT ANSWER!!!

hello kitty online

and...

Glory Destiny Online but it was closed

so now its... Spirit Tales Online a lot of girls playing it i heard!!!

when i was playing GDO ages ago i was in guild where was 50 active female players around age 16-35 :)!!!

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by worldalpha
    Based on our stats from surveys, etc. we know it is less than 10%.

It is definitely higher than that in EQ2.  I have never been in a EQ2 guild where it was less than 25% and a few where at least for the raiders who had to have voice chat it was closer to 50%.

• VocadiVocadi Member UncommonPosts: 205
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Originally posted by mari3k
    Originally posted by Agoden

I'm not even a woman and every time a thread like this pops up i feel offended

You can't stereotype women into a specific category, cut it out.

[mod edit]

I think this is the offensive stereotyping he was talking about. There is no correlation between gaming interests and appearance. Video games are not a niche hobby exclusive to men. Most girls under 30 grew up with consoles and video games.  

Yeah as an old school girl gamer (M59, EQ, DAOC et all) I find this highly offensive. Generalizations like this certainly add nothing to the community.  If this was a serious discussion not some lame attention grab, I would add that I met my husband in WoW shortly after it was released. We have been together since 2006.

But topics like these are old and used up and have been discussed to death already. There are all kinds of girl gamers just like there are all kinds of male gamers, who cares what they look like whats more important is who they are as a person.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    Originally posted by Agoden

I'm not even a woman and every time a thread like this pops up i feel offended

You can't stereotype women into a specific category, cut it out.

but you can stereotype men?

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Nope. Good guess, though!

http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/archives/000194.php

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• EdeusEdeus Member CommonPosts: 506
    Pretty sure FFXI has a TON of women playing it.  I remember whole families playing that game.  Every female elvaan and hume seemed to be an actual female.  (The men rolling females were always mithra.)

Taru-Gallante-Blood elf-Elysean-Kelari-Crime Fighting-Imperial Agent

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Final Fantasy Reborn...girls love final fantasy and because when i played final fantasy 11 there were a lot of girls on my server.
  • ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

If you want fish, go to where the fish are. If you want a woman, go to where the women are. They aren't playing MMOs. For every cute gamer girl, you will find 10,000 cute girls out in public. Don't kid yourself thinking your passtime will land you a girlfriend as well; it won't. There are very rare exceptions to this rule, and odds are you won't be one of them. Not trying to be mean; trying to give you real information.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
    In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• DeVoDeVoDeVoDeVo Member UncommonPosts: 106

Chicks all over Farmville.

• SourajitSourajit Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Originally posted by Icewhite

Nope. Good guess, though!

http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/archives/000194.php

Indeed a NICE link !!!

Cheers
    Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .

• thegreatesteverthegreatestever Member Posts: 8
    seriously, when you get a table shower then a rub down at a legit massage parlor from some hot asian chick, you feel like a samurai warlord, and theyre pretty affordable too
  • xalvixalvi Member Posts: 329
    WTF is this thread???
  • thegreatesteverthegreatestever Member Posts: 8
    wtf is a table shower
This discussion has been closed.