Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what HammerPoint Does to people who complain...

kerigarkerigar Member UncommonPosts: 73

This is what hammerpoint does with people who complain that they have not been able to access a 50$ a month service for 5 days...

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

So what did you say and do?

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Big Rigs!

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• kerigarkerigar Member UncommonPosts: 73

I complained that i was still not able to access my 50$ a month private server, Stated that the game should have been advertised as beta cause its definitely not release quality software in its current state and that they needed to get their shit together... There are no vehicles, No strongholds, They are jacking up marketplace prices etc.... ON TOP OF ALL THAT, the server i paid for a "US Server" is actually being hosted in Europe... So they delete my topic... I posted it again. Deleted. And again Deleted... Oh and someone else also posted about this and i mentioned in their thread that their post was about to get deleted, and blammo the other guys thread got deleted, And i had my 1 day ban.... 

You currently cannot connect to private servers with 0 people on them it will sit for 2-4 minutes the timeout, over and over again...

Irregardless  the games population is dwindling now because they keep doing this to their clients... Moving on to better things, HEY LOOK DAYZ STANDALONE IS OUT SOON!! tm :D
  • udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by kerigar

I complained that i was still not able to access my 50$ a month private server, Stated that the game should have been advertised as beta cause its definitely not release quality software in its current state and that they needed to get their shit together... There are no vehicles, No strongholds, They are jacking up marketplace prices etc.... ON TOP OF ALL THAT, the server i paid for a "US Server" is actually being hosted in Europe... So they delete my topic... I posted it again. Deleted. And again Deleted... Oh and someone else also posted about this and i mentioned in their thread that their post was about to get deleted, and blammo the other guys thread got deleted, And i had my 1 day ban.... 

You currently cannot connect to private servers with 0 people on them it will sit for 2-4 minutes the timeout, over and over again...

Not to defend your server being down or anything but if you posted a topic over and over again on my forum that I deleted I would ban you to.

Again I'm not saying there is any excuse for your paid server being down that long just that posting like that is kind of annoying. Maybe your best bet is to just take your business elsewhere?

Originally posted by udon

Not to defend your server being down or anything but if you posted a topic over and over again on my forum that I deleted I would ban you to.

Again I'm not saying there is any excuse for your paid server being down that long just that posting like that is kind of annoying. Maybe your best bet is to just take your business elsewhere?

And that my friend is what i plan on doing, Yes i know i was probably asking for it by posting it over and over again, However we have been putting up with their crap for a month now.. They nerfed loot spawns sooo bad after we rented our server it was pointless to even look for loot (First two weeks of the server rental) then they buffed loot spawns, we had 1 good week of looting items then, they screw up and we couldn't access the server for almost a week now...

Yesterday they posted that the problem with server connections has been fixed despite the fact that lots of people have complained that they still cannot connect... They have not even acknowledged it, instead they delete the topics and are trying to sweep it under the carpet...

Edit: And i was one the few that had the "Its ok guys they will fix it" mindset, However it just never happens!!! The worst part about it is... They are raising cash shop prices and they still have not fixed the crashing client issues that are causing people to lose all kinds of items they have paid money for! Its absolutely ridiculous... 

Originally posted by sibs4455

This is what hammerpoint does with people who complain that they have not been able to access a 50$ a month service for 5 days...

[mod edit]

I'm sorry but when steam has a game up for sale that is advertised as RELEASE and its CLEARLY NO WHERE NEAR RELEASE QUALITY  how is that my fault? The game should be taken down from steam as its total BS half of the features aren't even implemented...

Edit: Why should  I be lynched for TRYING to support and indie game cause most of the AAA game companies cant pull their heads out of their rears and release quality UNIQUE mmo's. Just so happens that Hammerpoint was probably the worst company to try and support. Hopefully DayZ standalone will be better.....

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    When they first went live on steam with all their false advertising I posted on the official forum that I thought they needed to revise it since over half of what they listed was completely false.  My forum account was permanently banned within an hour after posting.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361
    Originally posted by udon

And that my friend is what i plan on doing, Yes i know i was probably asking for it by posting it over and over again, However we have been putting up with their crap for a month now.. They nerfed loot spawns sooo bad after we rented our server it was pointless to even look for loot (First two weeks of the server rental) then they buffed loot spawns, we had 1 good week of looting items then, they screw up and we couldn't access the server for almost a week now...

Yesterday they posted that the problem with server connections has been fixed despite the fact that lots of people have complained that they still cannot connect... They have not even acknowledged it, instead they delete the topics and are trying to sweep it under the carpet...

Edit: And i was one the few that had the "Its ok guys they will fix it" mindset, However it just never happens!!! The worst part about it is... They are raising cash shop prices and they still have not fixed the crashing client issues that are causing people to lose all kinds of items they have paid money for! Its absolutely ridiculous... 

War Z is a piece of Garbage and hopefully you learned your lesson unlike what a lot of fanbois never seem to realize, is that most of these new games are not what they appear to be. The PR people do this to hype up the game to get you to buy the game, they did it with a lot of games and lied about features, and what you could do in these games. SWTOR is another game that was falsely advertized and so was Age of Conan. Pretty much they are allowed to say whatever they want, and as long as they can get enough nieve, gullable  gamers to buy their product thats good for them because they just get the money they can and move onto the next project.

I learned this along time ago back when I remember Age of Conan being advertized with dirextx10 support and never was at release. Thats when i started to hold off ever buying any games until I've sat down and played them. But I still see a lot of really dumb people out there who pre order game collector editions for 150$ and they never have played the game before and then end up complaining they got ripped off. Well whos fault is that? It's common sense.