Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Face of Mankind: Video Dev Interview Targets Game Mechanics

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,584MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Marco Dieckmann has posted a brand new video developer interview on the official KickStarter page for Face of Mankind: Fall of the Dominion. In the video, Dieckmann discusses game mechanics that are unique to FoM: FotD. Check it out!

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Quebec, QCPosts: 2,316Member
    I tought that game died years ago.
  • TimassinTimassin Halifax, NSPosts: 14Member
    What's bad is they are trying re release this yet they have no gameplay footage. Are they starting from the beginning?p
  • ZadawnZadawn SPosts: 655Member Uncommon
    EVE online centered around the pilot,not the ship.I like that.

• Alex516Alex516 Edwardsville, ILPosts: 3Member

No, unless they reach their stretch goal of 250k to redo the engine.

Otherwise go to the kickstarter page and the main video should show a good deal of gameplay. Although it does not show anything besides combat like apartments, politics, producing, mining...

• legitininjalegitininja Springdale, MDPosts: 3Member
    I like what they're doing with the relaunch of this game, I think it will make it even better, if you want to show your support head over to the kickstarter page!
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Fresno, CAPosts: 615Member
    Please. This "game" has been necroed so many times it's starting to actually smell through the screen.

EA CEO John Riccitiello's on future microtransactions: "When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging."

• JstawJstaw Overland Park, KSPosts: 3Member
    This particular video doesnt have footage because its an interview, you can find more at
  • Dusky_DuskDusky_Dusk AartselaarPosts: 4Member
    The game remains unique in its genre! Possibly the best game I have ever played, or at least, the only game that managed to keep me in its grasp for so long.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,341Member Uncommon
    This game was so badly programmed, I don't think throwing more money at it will help it one bit.