Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Thunder: Coming to PS4 In Time for the Holidays

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gaijin Entertainment has announced that War Thunder is headed to PlayStation 4 in time for the winter holidays. Gaijin is currently working to optimize War Thunder for the PS4 to take advantage of its next gen features.

“We're convinced that our cooperation with Sony will not only make the War Thunder franchise better, but it will give our fans a new level of gaming experience that will figuratively blown their mind,” said Gaijin Entertainment’s Creative Director Kirill Yudintsev. “Partnering with Sony Computer Entertainment is the most natural progression for the War Thunder brand, from our hugely successful beginnings on PC with more than 1.5 million players, to our recent announcement that War Thunder is under development for mobile devices. We are excited to bring War Thunder to the leading next-generation platform, the PS4.”  

Find out more about War Thunder.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

This teaser is worse than the Call of Duty Ghosts video.

My opinion to the developers: Show some gameplay footage or get out.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    err well i hope this does not take away development time from the PC version..

oh and btw that trainer is for the ground combat section of the game they are warning on.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Horrible trailer. Shows nothing.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• ManioxManiox Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Nitth

What do you mean?

War thunder isn't PS4 exclusive, you want them to take an existing gameplay video and just paste it in there? What are they supposed to show you in a PS4 "teaser".

What i also don't get is why they even made a video for the PS4 announcement :/

no i

• blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 414
    great..enjoy only being able to play with like 1 friend....unless you pay monthly subs
  • ManioxManiox Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by blix2006
    great..enjoy only being able to play with like 1 friend....unless you pay monthly subs

Enjoy being stupid, unless you realise you can have a squad of 4 people at maximum as a free to play user or premium, the 4 player max is there to avoid massive roflstomping in random games.

no i

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by Maniox

What do you mean?

War thunder isn't PS4 exclusive, you want them to take an existing gameplay video and just paste it in there? What are they supposed to show you in a PS4 "teaser".

What i also don't get is why they even made a video for the PS4 announcement :/

Also that trailer is actually the trailer for the land vehicle part of the game.. there is only an article about the PS4 no trailer..

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Yep.  You have to wonder why they even bothered making it.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Maniox
    Originally posted by Nitth Horrible trailer. Shows nothing.
    What do you mean?

It looks like some uni students bashed some heated metal together in their backyard?

If it didn't show the games title how could you even discover the context of the trailer?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• LongswdLongswd Member Posts: 155

Gaijin Entertainment Demands Gaijin.com, Which Predates Them And Doesn't Infringe Their Trademark

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130507/01074822975/gaijin-entertainment-demands-gaijincom-which-predates-them-doesnt-infringe-their-trademark.shtml

I don't support trademark bullies and urge you not to either. I uninstalled the game and will never touch another of their products.