Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: I Am MT: Card Battle Goes Free to Play

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fans of the animated web cartoon based on World of Warcraft characters will be happy to hear that the MMO-inspired iOS trading card game,I Am MT: Card Battle, has officially gone free to play.

With more than six million active users in Asia, the company has decided that there is more than enough worldwide demand to move away from the paid app model.

“We really had no idea what kind of demand there would be for I am MT: Card Battle in the United States.  We went with a paid app at launch to be sure we could cover our costs,” Adam Tesluk, Marketing Manager, Locojoy said.  “After we saw the huge number of gamers willing to purchase the game we knew there were enough U.S. gamers to make free-to-play work.”

Find out more about I Am MT: Card Battle.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297

Only online card game i play is dueling network (its yu gi oh) the great thing is since its unofficial  they give all the yugioh cards for free but they do have a donation system.

-.- Yes people still play yu gi oh there's always 2000-7000+ people online but beware its only for people who know how to play since the game is manual not automatic.

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

Every single online TCG has the same issue.

P2W.

This might aswell.