Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Enter To Win Killer ROCCAT Gaming Hardware

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has teamed up with ROCCAT to bring our community another great gaming hardware sweepstakes event!  From now until June 13 you can enter for a chance to win one of three prize bundles featuring the all new Kone XTD mouse and Isku keyboard!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• finnmacool1finnmacool1 Member Posts: 453
    How is a "mousepad" considered "hardware" and how is a single prize considered a "bundle"?
  • TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by finnmacool1
    How is a "mousepad" considered "hardware" and how is a single prize considered a "bundle"?

There are three bundles. Each bundle contains a mouse, keyboard and mouse pad.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    As lizard said - there are 3 bundles - each with mouse, mouse pad and keyboard.  Seems like a bundle to me!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    If you don't consider it a bundle, I'd be more than welcome to snag it!  I've actually tried to win a couple of giveaways from the company now (trying to test their stuff, I'm not really INTO gaming gear/gaming gear prices).
  • healboothealboot Member UncommonPosts: 103

I want me a bundle :)

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

So...Australia is eligible as were a colony of britain a "european nation"?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Ikeda
    If you don't consider it a bundle, I'd be more than welcome to snag it!  I've actually tried to win a couple of giveaways from the company now (trying to test their stuff, I'm not really INTO gaming gear/gaming gear prices).

Indeed. I've been a big fan of Razer until recently. Roccat might have some cool stuff worth checking out. :-)

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

I used a Roccat kone mouse for years (2008 I think)  "Broke" this year , not event he hardware but the glue holding all rubber grip parts .. 

Good stuff and a price Europeans have a shot at to :)  be glad to take it

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315
    Does the bundle support USB version 1.0 ?