Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Face of Mankind: Video Dev Interview Targets Game Mechanics

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Marco Dieckmann has posted a brand new video developer interview on the official KickStarter page for Face of Mankind: Fall of the Dominion. In the video, Dieckmann discusses game mechanics that are unique to FoM: FotD. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
    I tought that game died years ago.
  • TimassinTimassin Member Posts: 14
    What's bad is they are trying re release this yet they have no gameplay footage. Are they starting from the beginning?p
  • ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    EVE online centered around the pilot,not the ship.I like that.

• Alex516Alex516 Member Posts: 3

No, unless they reach their stretch goal of 250k to redo the engine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-fRuyMULU8

Otherwise go to the kickstarter page and the main video should show a good deal of gameplay. Although it does not show anything besides combat like apartments, politics, producing, mining...

• legitininjalegitininja Member Posts: 3
    I like what they're doing with the relaunch of this game, I think it will make it even better, if you want to show your support head over to the kickstarter page!
  • JstawJstaw Member Posts: 3
    This particular video doesnt have footage because its an interview, you can find more at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nexeon/face-of-mankind-fall-of-the-dominion/posts/480138
  • Dusky_DuskDusky_Dusk Member Posts: 4
    The game remains unique in its genre! Possibly the best game I have ever played, or at least, the only game that managed to keep me in its grasp for so long.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    This game was so badly programmed, I don't think throwing more money at it will help it one bit.