Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about Assassin's Creed

RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
So I decided to give this a game a try and it was really good... At first. But after a bit it becomes extremely repetitive. My question is it worth sticking with until the end? I really do enjoy some of the game mechanics but I heard the sequel was much better. I'm wondering if the story is even great enough in the first one to warrant a whole play through or should I just read it online and skip to the sequel? Thanks in advance. 

Smile

Comments

• jandrsnjandrsn Member Posts: 187
    Two and three are better, but I'd recommend finishing the first one. Especially if you bought it already. Then the story will be more satisfying once you are a bit more 'invested' in the characters. The story requires healthy doses of willing suspension of disbelief, and if I started on two or three I'd of walked away.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by jandrsn
    Two and three are better, but I'd recommend finishing the first one. Especially if you bought it already. Then the story will be more satisfying once you are a bit more 'invested' in the characters. The story requires healthy doses of willing suspension of disbelief, and if I started on two or three I'd of walked away.

It's just soo unbelievably repetitive!

Smile