Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which 2 MMO's would you play now and after 4-5 months (if $ was not a problem)

For me it would be World of Warcraft.

I would have to Guild Master Realm Transfer for $35 USD (to transfer all my gold and keep my lvl 25 guild) and give up on all my alts. Of course, I refuse to do this. If I cared less about greedy companies and if $ was not issue this would be my 1st option.

4-5 months, I'll respond later on. I need to dig some info on which MMO should be avaliable around then. Hopefully some of these:

Dragon Prophet

Black Desert

The Repopulation

FFXIV: Realm Reborn

Wildstar

ArcheAge

Everquest Next

World of Darkness

Bliss

Phantasy Star Online 2

Blade & Soul

Divergence Online

Shroud of the Avatar

Elder Scroll Online

Starcraft oldschool aka wise/04. SWG/UO aka Wise HeRo, Light Jedi Knight pre-cu (Bria)

Comments

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645
    Originally posted by xKopogerox

For me it would be World of Warcraft.

I would have to Guild Master Realm Transfer for $35 USD (to transfer all my gold and keep my lvl 25 guild) and give up on all my alts. Of course, I refuse to do this. If I cared less about greedy companies and if $ was not issue this would be my 1st option.

4-5 months, I'll respond later on. I need to dig some info on which MMO should be avaliable around then. Hopefully some of these:

Dragon Prophet

Black Desert

The Repopulation

Wildstar

ArcheAge

Everquest Next

World of Darkness

Bliss

Phantasy Star Online 2

Blade & Soul

Divergence Online

Shroud of the Avatar

Elder Scroll Online

I hate to admit it, but probably none of them. Or any other.

In the end I think that I really just want to forget all I ever learnt about MMO's and just start fresh. Being a noob again.

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    SWTOR now, SWTOR after 5 months and SWTOR until they shut it down, hopefully never :)

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61
    SWTOR now, SWTOR after 5 months and SWTOR until they shut it down, hopefully never :)

Hats off to this lucky fella. I hope that TESO will evoke the same feelings in me as SWToR does for you.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

EVE Online and either Defiance or GW2. Most of the ones you listed are either still in beta or nowhere near a beta in my region, so although I'm looking forward to several of those I wouldn't bank on them being around or meeting expectations, using history as my basis. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030
    I can only focus on one MMO at a time.  Right now that's GW2.  Friends are trying to get me to play FF:ARR when it rereleases, but as of right now, it doesn't look like they're succeeding :p  If I do end up playing that for awhile with them, I'd have to put GW2 on the back burner - which, right now, I really don't want to do.  Playing an MMO is a commitment.  Like I said, only one MMO at a time... 
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334