Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

Comments

• ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Looking for a scroll. US. [email protected]
  • ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

Just picked up WoW after 4 years, the free trial.

It's cool to explore all the new areas :)

Love the low level battlegrounds, and now there is one every 5 levels :)

If someone PM a scroll, I would be grateful

edit: got one from arbiter01 thanks!

• arbiter01arbiter01 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Sent one out to Arcona.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Can anyone who recently accepted a scroll confirm that it still contains Cataclysm?

The scroll FAQ says

The digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the promotion period. Players who accept a Scroll of Resurrection that was sent after the promotion period ends will still receive 7 days of free game time, but will not be eligible for the digital upgrade or level boost.

and i couldn't find any statement as to when or how long this promotion period was/is.

I quit WoW pre Cata and to keep the total cost of re-subbing down, it would be nice to get Cata for free and only buy MoP.

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Originally posted by Volgore

Can anyone who recently accepted a scroll confirm that it still contains Cataclysm?The scroll FAQ saysThe digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the promotion period. Players who accept a Scroll of Resurrection that was sent after the promotion period ends will still receive 7 days of free game time, but will not be eligible for the digital upgrade or level boost.and i couldn't find any statement as to when or how long this promotion period was/is.I quit WoW pre Cata and to keep the total cost of re-subbing down, it would be nice to get Cata for free and only buy MoP.

Yes Cataclysm is still included. I can send you a scroll if you pm me your battle.net e-mail.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Originally posted by causs

Can anyone who recently accepted a scroll confirm that it still contains Cataclysm?

The scroll FAQ says

The digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the promotion period. Players who accept a Scroll of Resurrection that was sent after the promotion period ends will still receive 7 days of free game time, but will not be eligible for the digital upgrade or level boost.

and i couldn't find any statement as to when or how long this promotion period was/is.

I quit WoW pre Cata and to keep the total cost of re-subbing down, it would be nice to get Cata for free and only buy MoP.

Yes Cataclysm is still included. I can send you a scroll if you pm me your battle.net e-mail.

Thank you, but i just found out that my server is the 2nd lowest in population in the EU. At least various internet sources say so..

I would have to pay like 35Eur for MoP +one month sub and on top of that transfer my whole account for an obscene amount -or start allover again on another server. Both is not an option.

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182
    if you have 2 accounts, scroll yourself :)

it worked for me, I had a trial on one, and send a scroll to other

woot, both my accounts got upgraded to cataclysm :p

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Originally posted by causs

The scroll FAQ says

Thank you, but i just found out that my server is the 2nd lowest in population in the EU. At least various internet sources say so..

I would have to pay like 35Eur for MoP +one month sub and on top of that transfer my whole account for an obscene amount -or start allover again on another server. Both is not an option.

Well... with a scroll of resurrection you get to choose one character to ding to level 80 and optionally a free server transfer (only to the server you received the scroll from).

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Any  scroll for EU left?
  • nepulasnepulas Member UncommonPosts: 218

need an EU scroll too plz :)

pm me

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan : https://www.youtube.com/user/raine187

• KiyonoriKiyonori Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Edit: Thanks for the invite.
  • PurpleCliffPurpleCliff Member UncommonPosts: 156

I'm after a scroll (US). What do you need to send me one, my email address? PM me if so.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Got one, thanks!

• ghaleonx128ghaleonx128 Member Posts: 145
    would love to get a scroll!  Would be cool to see how things changed (:
  • JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290
    Looking for a scroll of resurrection please. Getting back into the game. Character - Slansin  server: Mannoroth. Thanks.
  • ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    Guys,EU or US?Please specify,also in order to be able to  send scrolls we need your emails.

• AxewielderxAxewielderx Member Posts: 96
    I have 2 guest passes and play on the NA Dalaran server(Pve). I just started and can create a new toon to join ya, if you like. Just drop me a pm. Don't waste my time, if you don't intend on giving the game a fair shake, that's all I ask. :)

If we fail to change the things of today, they will become the lucid nighmares of tommorrow.

• shootme123shootme123 Member Posts: 9
    Looking for an EU scroll, pm me please
  • Rahx_UKRahx_UK Member UncommonPosts: 53
    If anyone wants a SoR on a EU server, just PM me and I will invite you ASAP.
  • Demmi77Demmi77 Member UncommonPosts: 229

scroll please

[email protected]

• gorskymangorskyman Member Posts: 3

Anybody kind enough to send a US scroll?

*****@gmail.com

• repsemrepsem Member Posts: 8

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a scroll of resurrection? I would appreciate it. 

[email protected]

• infofrontinfofront Member UncommonPosts: 160
    Deleted
  • bobrockbobrock Member Posts: 41
    could i get an eu Scroll of Resurrection to [email protected] plz
  • qwertynotmeqwertynotme Member Posts: 4
    -