Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard's Incompetence Strikes Again - Gold Duplication on RMAH

• KoreanSoWhatKoreanSoWhat TOronto, ONPosts: 80Member
    Originally posted by kadepsyson

Well, Blizzard released their patch today to fix things in the game.  In doing so they showed their programming skills that lead players to have the ability to duplicate (dupe) their gold.  Players could have infinite gold which then can be sold for real money through the RMAH or used to purchase items.  Happened across all regions.

The developers are a joke.  Incompetently implementing already poor game design.

Worst Devs Ever

What's really surprising is that there are still some people care enough to play this garbage.

How about you?

• sancher36sancher36 housePosts: 457Member
    Removing RMIT altogether would be a great start for the pc version of the game but then doing so also stops blizzard's cashflow. 
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon santa clara, CAPosts: 22,668Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by mackdawg19

Blizzard has acknowledged the AH was a mistake but is not planning on removing it anytime soon since people have invested so much into it. See what I did there? Now read that first sentence again....It's about time people start realizing companies like Blizzard and Activision have pretty much turned away from communities since World of Warcraft and really only care about how much money your spending with them. It's not wrong in a sense because they are a business. But it can ruin a game for you if you treat it like a job instead of entertainment.

That is fine. I only cares about whether the game is fun. It is not like i care about their livelihood, so we are even.

Given the drop rate, and RNG, i have more fun with AH (and RMAH) then without. So i don't want them to take it away. It has nothing to do with investment. It has everything to do with progression.

Getting a good drop i cannot use, and cannot sell is not progression. Getting a good drop, that can be sold, and buy an upgrade is. (Now i would not object to just trading for a good drop i cannot use for one i can, but a AH is much more efficient in doing so).