Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Six hours of 1.0 cutscenes to get you caught up on the story.

YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094

Interested in 1.0 storyline?  

It is said that A Realm Reborn takes place years after it's first version, so if you have time it may be of your benefit to learn what happened back then.  

This should not be considered spoilers as this version is no longer available and these cutscenes will not be in the newest version: A Realm Reborn.

http://www.twitch.tv/thaze_tv/b/338928300

This is of the Ul'dah Storyline, as well as the Immortal Flames Grand Company storyline.

The gameplay starts at around 6:00 and the cutscenes at around 13:30 minutes in.

When you are done with that, here is the cinematic ending

(spoiler to the Grand Company storyline above):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.

Comments

• c0existc0exist Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Awesome post for those that didnt get to finish the story, luckily I managed to finish right before the deadline.  Thanks again, good re watch to dive right into ARR
  • YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    Originally posted by c0exist
    Awesome post for those that didnt get to finish the story, luckily I managed to finish right before the deadline.  Thanks again, good re watch to dive right into ARR

I've watched it a few times myself.  Haha.  xD

Here's a nice little treat of the one and only Hildibrand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btgElRhD138

Thirty minutes of Hildibrand cutscenes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxVNiK19wyQ

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • MetzaMetza Member Posts: 160

Super cool, thanks for this. Your character looks like the kingslayer from game of thrones!

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    Originally posted by Metza

Super cool, thanks for this. Your character looks like the kingslayer from game of thrones!

Those are videos from other people who played the game and archived the stories for others to see.  But you're welcome in terms of my putting them on here.  

:)

Here's the Theme Song of Final Fantasy XIV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxQIciJWx9g

Make sure to turn on the annotations to get the lyrics.