Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is Elder Scrolls Online!

NasteeNastee Member Posts: 7

How can a big site like this not have ESO in the top 10 of up and coming or in development?

Has this company not paid a fee for you to show this ? or did someone have their feelings hurt or something because I can not understand (other than money) How can you not show ESO anywhere and have some crappy kids game like wildstar at number one? 

Do you think we all still watch the BBC and read the Sun and thick as crap or what? We all know what the number 1 is for up and coming and we all know the number 1 for in development! It is THE game everyone is talking about which is the next big title to be released.

Just amazing really but not surprised to be honest lol  

Comments

• JefffeyJefffey Member UncommonPosts: 16
    No, it's not. 
  • TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    Originally posted by Nastee

How can a big site like this not have ESO in the top 10 of up and coming or in development?

Has this company not paid a fee for you to show this ? or did someone have their feelings hurt or something because I can not understand (other than money) How can you not show ESO anywhere and have some crappy kids game like wildstar at number one? 

Do you think we all still watch the BBC and read the Sun and thick as crap or what? We all know what the number 1 is for up and coming and we all know the number 1 for in development! It is THE game everyone is talking about which is the next big title to be released.

wat

• NasteeNastee Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Jefffey
    No, it's not. 

That is I suppose a matter of opinion BUT why the hell is it not in the top ten of up and coming because it IS the next major title to be released !

What is so hard to see about how this site seems to be going out of its way to have NO INFO about this highly anticipated game?

• blueplain1blueplain1 Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by TheHavok

wat

Quite simple, Elder scrolls online does not exist on this site in any form at all, no news no reviews no images no forum posts. He is simple questioning why it does not exist on here and there can only be a few possibilities and one is a question of money. Now my opinion is on a site that covers news on MMO's it has a duty to discuss ESO and the fact it has not is appauling

Originally posted by blueplain1

wat

Quite simple, Elder scrolls online does not exist on this site in any form at all, no news no reviews no images no forum posts. He is simple questioning why it does not exist on here and there can only be a few possibilities and one is a question of money. Now my opinion is on a site that covers news on MMO's it has a duty to discuss ESO and that fact it has not is appauling

wat

wat

Quite simple, Elder scrolls online does not exist on this site in any form at all, no news no reviews no images no forum posts. He is simple questioning why it does not exist on here and there can only be a few possibilities and one is a question of money. Now my opinion is on a site that covers news on MMO's it has a duty to discuss ESO and that fact it has not is appauling

wat

an Elite member for trolling wat on every post, nice one mate and thanks for bumping my thread

• bobm111bobm111 Member Posts: 153

wait a minute. Teso has had reams of discussion around it. More specifically the people who want a Teso based on its morrowind history and the people who support the doac clone variant. imo Teso as it is now is the least anticipated game just because it has nothing to do with its predecessors.

In other words some ex doac devs have taken this major title and turned it into something which i can not recognize.

And probably the reason why most people are very sceptical about the whole project.

Ofc it is there perogative to make this game as they wish but i who have played morrowind as well as its follow ups will not be playing it as it has been presented to us.

bobm111

wat

wat

an Elite member for trolling wat on every post, nice one mate and thanks for bumping my thread

wat wat wat wat

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Originally posted by Jefffey
    No, it's not. 

That is I suppose a matter of opinion BUT why the hell is it not in the top ten of up and coming because it IS the next major title to be released !

What is so hard to see about how this site seems to be going out of its way to have NO INFO about this highly anticipated game?

I thought Wildstar was the next major release.

that's the trouble see, That is why company's have an NDA! see what that idiot has done by leaking that crap low quality video of an early beta.

A) There are a lot of sandbox fans here that vote up their titles.

B) They've alienated a huge chunk of the ESO single player fanbase.

C) Games that have released a lot less information have a lot less to criticize.  So many games start with good ideas but so very few good games get made, the devil is in the details.

D) Just because you think it's "THE game" doesn't necessarily mean anyone else thinks it is.  Taste varies a lot from person to person.

• blueplain1blueplain1 Member Posts: 13
    The fact is this game no matter how well or badly done has a big enough interest to at least have an iota of a mention on here
    The fact is this game no matter how well or badly done has a big enough interest to at least have an iota of a mention on here

The hype meter says otherwise.

Personally I think TERA is the best game currently available. 

I realize that few people share my taste and I am in a tiny minority, perhaps you should realize this as well.

• mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504
    Originally posted by reeereee

The hype meter says otherwise.

Personally I think TERA is the best game currently available. 

I realize that few people share my taste and I am in a tiny minority, perhaps you should realize this as well.

TERA is a good game for what it is, more patches and content need to be released but thats another issue all together

ESO is under NDA as far as i'm aware, what do you want them to publish or discuss when there is no information being given out to publish or discuess.. i have seen dev interviews and such on the site for TESO... but if no information is being released about a game under NDA they are under legal obligation to not publish anything about it... 

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466

TESO has plenty of features on this site, as for the rating, that's in the community control. Fact is we are more excited for other games and on top of that ZeniMax haven't really showed us anything. Perhaps if they released more content and actual in game vids we might be excited but it seems like they are following the swtor bioware line.

Show nothing and expect the ip to do the rest.

If you head over to the forums you will get plenty of fan love. Who knows, they might give you a star for sucking up.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Because on this site the hype meter only has 7 ranks and is player influenced, so very unreliable as certain players have a certain agenda and try to push those games.

Whenever you look at the visitor numbers of the Teso forums on this site, you see it makes only 10th place, tough thats in a list with both released and unreleased MMORPGs.

Most imprtant however is the fact that this place is different and the vocal minority of visitors on this website has a Sanboxy agenda, and TESO will everything but the expected sandbox game.. thats reflecting on the listings very much.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Because on this site the hype meter only has 7 ranks and is player influenced, so very unreliable as certain players have a certain agenda and try to push those games.

Whenever you look at the visitor numbers of the Teso forums on this site, you see it makes only 10th place, tough thats in a list with both released and unreleased MMORPGs.

Most imprtant however is the fact that this place is different and the vocal minority of visitors on this website has a Sanboxy agenda, and TESO will everything but the expected sandbox game.. thats reflecting on the listings very much.

Lol, pretty sure the vocal majority voted for sandbox in your poll, don't tell me your mad because it didn't quite go the way you wanted.

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    It's the Harry Potter storyline.  Killed the hype for the game.  The fact that every player is 'the one' and they will be using phasing in an MMO doesn't help either.  People are over that crap.  Especially on this site.  No agenda.  They just screwed up.  Big time.
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

Lets face it, the reason its low ranked is because it sits in peoples mind around the area of "This couch is soft" and "my ass has a itch" This is another game people will flock to upon release. beat in a month, complain if they are forced to buy more than one month. and then go back to waiting for the next game. TESO based on what has been release has very little longevity value. I guarantee it will be picked up, Beat, and then pushed aside within 3 months of release. I like Theme park games so i'm not ragging on it. but its difficult to keep things going. TSW is doing the best job and even they have been struggling to keep people hanging around to wait for the next issue.

There are games that people are keeping their eyes on. We just don't expect much from TESO

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• calranthecalranthe Member UncommonPosts: 359

I am one of those single player people who has played every elder scrolls game, hell the first pc game my wife was interested in was elder scrolls the original, the games are okay what makes them amazing is the community of modders.

To me TSO should have been, skyrim + full mod tools + 4-8 person co-op full adventure full existence, ability to visit others servers like in minecraft ability to do private server and go on there quests, see how they built there houses and the loot lovingly collected and furnishing a house, mod servers etc.

If that was TSO I would personally have bought 8 copies for myself, wife and our best friends.

As it is, nothing they have shown even makes me want to try it for beta, it is a RVRVR reskin mmo some will love it, I won't touch it and many of my friends won't either, will stick to TSW and others.

Now Wildstar that I am interested in.