Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R.I.P forum

EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648
I was thinking it would be awesome if this website offered a forum section called R.I.P that would be a kind of tribute to some of the mmos that have shut down over the years. They could have a category for each game that has shut down. I realize the games that are shut down are still up on the site but this way they would be compiled. Kind of a tribute to the older games. just a thought.

Comments

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    I would rather have a tribute to real people who have come and gone in the gaming world.  Then put a game or two in between if someone cared about it.  But it would probably be to depressing.

• zerocountzerocount Member UncommonPosts: 200
    And there was me thinking you had quit the mmorpg.com forum...
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    RIP World of Warcraft   :P
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    I kind of missed chronicles of spellborn.   didn't get to play it nearly enough to even get fond memories :(

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• PopplePopple Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Originally posted by zerocount
    And there was me thinking you had quit the mmorpg.com forum...

You been here since 2004 and have only 118 posts..And here i thought you were missed...image

I retired retroactively..Haha

• simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    I imagine the main topic of discussion would be how the oldschool design is so much better than what we currently have and people lamenting/rejoicing because of it. So, basically, the exact same posts that are already on this website on a daily basis except now there would be a section dedicated for those posts Seems a bit redundant. 
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Not really necessary for a forum. Feel free to create a topic to discuss 'em in a more general fashion if you like (in The Pub).
This discussion has been closed.