Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I love these videos!

TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qo5nrkYYI0

Love the sense of humor that these Guys have, it's refreshing!  

WAD UP!

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

Comments

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Mee too, can't wait to play this title.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• KareliaKarelia Member Posts: 668
    really waiting for this
  • MytobMytob Member Posts: 79
    Love the humor. Hope it translates over to the game aswell!

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Really enjoyed the new Housing video very nice.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• termicktermick Member Posts: 3
    Indeed. Those videos are pretty fresh with the humor and sillyness. And that cute goat (What up?)
  • jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962

Call me a whore, but I'm clearly not the only person that is falling in love with this game.

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Originally posted by jazz.be

Call me a whore, but I'm clearly not the only person that is falling in love with this game.

Okay, you're a whore. :p

And I'm falling in love with this game as well. I really hope it doesn't let me down.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

I agree, the dry style of that guy narrating just oozes out some natural charisma :)

Doesn't tell anything about the game, but at least it's damn frekking fun to watch videos of it.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• IkifalesIkifales Member UncommonPosts: 305
    I agree, the attitudes of this team makes me want to see this game go far.
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Just watched this and gotta agree... with... well EVERY post above me. WS doesn't seem to be taking the 'we're going to change the world with our MMO'. They've got this kick-back 'what-up' attitude that is so refreshing. I'm hooked.
  • EnsiferEnsifer Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Absolutely love this dev team and have been keeping an eye on the game for some time now.
  • azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402
    Originally posted by jazz.be

I'm just in love with their marketing personally. I think they should make animated movies, not a MMO.

• MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Wildstar is a prime example of what its like when a development team puts passion into thier design,  I find it refreshing as most game companies only think about $$$ and not making a game that they would want to play themselves.
  • OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616

Definitely one I'm keeping my eye on.

It remains to be seen how all of the concepts/actual reality come together but I like the developers approach so far.

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501
    Love them too! :)

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• Beyond_EterniaBeyond_Eternia Member UncommonPosts: 102

Originally posted by Tinybina
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qo5nrkYYI0 Love the sense of humor that these Guys have, it's refreshing!   WAD UP!

I totally agree. They seem like they are having a lot of fun. That's a very good thing for us players.

Time you enjoy wasting...is not wasted time
  • tordurbartordurbar Member UncommonPosts: 421
    I like every Wildstar video but I just LOVE the Dev Speak videos!