Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: First Major Update Incoming

2»

Comments

• 9ineven9ineven Member UncommonPosts: 168

Paid DLC already ? Wow... Well that game is on consoles, that's why I guess...

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    The only bug I've seen are Hellbugs..just sayin. I don't look very hard though. Busy shooting things in the face.

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Seems to me that they should be spending time/energy cleaning up the bugs and fixing the UI/chat on the PC side, before trying to get more money out of people.
  • ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

Is the weapon damage and vehicle speed still stored client-side?

Show is mildly entertaining- hope they get the bugs sorted.

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

hmm lets see. i log in every night:

ride around looking for trouble...do major arkfalls and small ones.

defeat raiders through out the zones.

do side missions.

do countless co-ops./no need to chat, use common combat sense -not here to hold conversations.

check vendors for nice weapons.

do contracts.

havent delved into pvp, just cause...

id say the game has kept me busy-and im having fun, at the end of the day-ats all that matters.

and yes ive defeated nim -and restarted mission cause i like em.

played since launch.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Asheram

I really don't get all the people mad about spending $60 on this game assuming they actually paid full price. I have gotten as much or more than any single player game I have purchased for the same price, is it just that this is just a good place to whine/

edit- to the poster above me- if I had to spend $60 to play Neverwinter I would have been mad too but for some reason I don't regret my purchase of Defiance, and I don't play it 24/7

i do think Defiance would have been a better deal at $40-$50 BUT i still did prepurchase it and got the season pass too. I like the game, love the show. To me the game gives me more bang for my buck than a 7 hour one-time run through crysis 3 or dead space 3 which i have no plans on purchasing due to short and linear campaigns for the same price (same applies to most single player corridor shooters nowadays. So im still happy with my purchase. Knowing trion they will keep adding more stuff (i hope)

• modusmodus Member UncommonPosts: 69

After paying $60 for a few days play, I am not paying them $10 for a few hours more.

They should be having a large FREE content update.  I had a lot of faith in Trion as Rift was an excellent game.  This had potential to be awesome but felt unfinished.

Sure there is fun to be had but not worth the $60 I paid.