It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
| Applicants must meet the following criteria: |
01. You are at least 18 years old.
02. You must have good sens of humor.
03. You must be patient, mature and calm.
04. You must be able to blend with the rest of the Guild.
05. You don't get frustrated easily.
06. You must be able to follow orders, thinking quickly, and reacting accordingly if necessary.
07. You must have Team Speak 3 and a microphone.
Know how to use them well, but also know when to shut the hell up. There will be no moaning, crying, whining, or anything else that will bring any negativity to PvP battle or PvE events.
08. Computer Requirements
Many people overlook the importance of hardware. We do not require everyone to have a state-of-the-art computer, but we do expect you to be able to play at a high level of performance. No one likes to play with the guy that crashes every few minutes and has a max of 5 fps.
09. You will be available at least 3 evenings a week for guild events
There are many forms of attitude that we expects from our members. These include such things as the ability to take criticism, working as part of a team and many more.
As Futilez member you're expected to be on the ball, be on TS3 and be a team player. Likewise whilst we are unmerciful and evil gits in game, we always play hard but fair, cheaters need not apply.
To be considered for the Futilez Guild, fill out the Application template and post it in the "recruitment" forum.
If you feel there is one or more point you don't meet in the criteria, please reconsider applying to this guild.
Futilez[Do You Have What It Takes ?]