Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: Preview Treachery of the White Hand with Turbine - SOON!

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,142MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

EDIT: We've had to postpone this event, but will update with a new time soon! 

Our own Rob "Grakulen" Lashley will be hosting a special live stream this afternoon at 1:30 p.m. EDT / 10:30 a.m. PDT with Turbine developers. They'll be showing off the next Lord of the Rings Online content expansion, Treachery of the White Hand. Be sure to log into the Live Stream channel to check it out!

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHPosts: 2,501MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Hey folks!

We've had to postpone this stream.  Stay tuned for an updated time!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• xfrozenxxfrozenx Fayetteville, NCPosts: 492Member
    Can't wait love lotro!

• bubalubabubaluba LjubljanaPosts: 434Member

How many new boars to kill?

• wordizwordiz Eugene, ORPosts: 464Member
    So with 2015 being the cutoff for the deal with Warner Bros they sure are milking it. Haven't even got to see Gondor yet.
  • NyrujoNyrujo Ardsley, NYPosts: 6Member
    Please, Turbine and WB are just after the money at this point. Maybe if they could release a full fledged expansion (which hasn't happened since Moria) they would be much farther along with much more funding. Or at least fix the graphical, networking, and script bugs which riddle the "endgame".