Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Morning Starshine, The Earth Says "Hello!"

AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

Just some shots of my 22 rogue. Chest piece is the blue drop from the clock tower dungeon. Mount is from the $60 founders pack

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288
    cool shots. I love the environment gfx of Neverwinter Online. Spell gfx are very nice as well.
  • Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    I really like the mount from that pack.Especially when it start's prancing while idle.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Slappy1
    I really like the mount from that pack.Especially when it start's prancing while idle.

yea really like it as well.. I think that pack overall was well worth the money imho

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472

Beautiful!

Sz

:o)

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by SaunZ

Beautiful!

Sz

:o)

:)

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    I really like NW so far. Nice screens!