Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Ongoing Now?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member Posts: 1,035 Uncommon

My favorite part of WoW was always hunter pets, so I'm interested in this game.  I'm interested enough to consider paying $19.99 for the lowest level VIP pack for early beta access.  Is the closed beta currently up and functioning continuously?

Thanks!

Comments

• ArkainArkain Tampa, FLMember Posts: 490 Uncommon
    Here is the Twitch.tv link, this will most likly have your anwcers: http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/384047514

• udonudon Durham, NCMember Posts: 1,803 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Vigg
    My favorite part of WoW was always hunter pets, so I'm interested in this game.  I'm interested enough to consider paying $19.99 for the lowest level VIP pack for early beta access.  Is the closed beta currently up and functioning continuously?   Thanks!

Yes, closed beta is in process as we speak.

• MasterZedXMasterZedX Baltimore, DEMember Posts: 30 Uncommon
    I got invited but my new computer is still in the process of being built D=< 
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member Posts: 1,035 Uncommon
    Great.  So if I buy the $19.99 pack, I get into beta right away?
  • TokkenTokken Portland, ORMember Posts: 1,351 Uncommon

Great.  So if I buy the $19.99 pack, I get into beta right away?
    I believe you will receive a key within 24 hours. That's what I read..
    Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.
  • Elevenb4Elevenb4 CajamarcaMember Posts: 342 Uncommon
    Same with me, been a pet freak since the EQ1 days. Play a necro there, a Necro in EQ1, Ranger in GW2, Hunter and Lock in WoW, and even drone boats in Eve Online. I'm excited about this.

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

My favorite part of WoW was always hunter pets, so I'm interested in this game.  I'm interested enough to consider paying $19.99 for the lowest level VIP pack for early beta access.  Is the closed beta currently up and functioning continuously? Thanks!

The pet system is the draw for me as well. I think I may do the $40 pack. Get a small house :-)

speaking of beta keys.... they are giving them out this moment. Get one while you can!