Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Lair of the Mad Dragon [Movie]

ReizlaReizla AlkmaarPosts: 3,301Member Uncommon

I thought to post this one since it's so far the hardest boss I've encountered so far (38 now)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzlcvt_neverwinter-lair-of-the-mad-dragon_videogames

Most important thing is to stock up on 4K pots and keep the healer free from the massive amount of imps that spwan. One DD should focus on the dragon while the healer keeps the dragon buffed for healing. When the pitfiend spawns, kill it ASAP as well as that mob that heals him.

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

Comments

• Kingmob23Kingmob23 LondonPosts: 77Member
    Yeah, it was nice seeing a challenging boss this early in the leveling process, but it seems like half the people that one gets grouped up with have meltdowns and quit after 1 wipe.
  • ReizlaReizla AlkmaarPosts: 3,301Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Kingmob23
    Yeah, it was nice seeing a challenging boss this early in the leveling process, but it seems like half the people that one gets grouped up with have meltdowns and quit after 1 wipe.

Sadly yes :( I think I was lucky enough to be invited by a tank who knew what he was doing and that we find a couple of DDers who listened to the instructions given. 

The movie also shows my 1st go on the dragon. After that I've given it a try with random parties half a dozen times, and most of the time they indeed quited after the 1st wipe. I once had a party where we managed to get the dragon down to ~25% and then we got wiped. The 2nd try we had a quick wipe and called it a day (most players out of pots anyways...)

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,553Member Uncommon

Stratigery ftw, the challenge here is getting there players to follow instructions, the dragon is not that hard.