Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grand Theft Auto 5 - 13 things you absolutely need to know about Rockstar's upcoming blockbuster

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Grand Theft Auto 5 - 13 things you absolutely need to know about Rockstar's upcoming blockbuster

GamesRadar's review of 45 minute viewing of GTA V gameplay session shown by Rockstar.

Sounds pretty exciting, world is supposed to be 3.5x the size of Red Dead Redemption and thats not including to underwater parts.

You can switch between the 3 main characters at will- and when you leave one character he stays in the world doing his thing til you switch back or you can also use all 3 on missions Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 style.

Was a pretty interesting read.

Comments

• trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361
    Mass Media and PR is great at manipulating the Masses of Gamers into thinking it's going to be the second coming of jesus.
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by trash656
    Mass Media and PR is great at manipulating the Masses of Gamers into thinking it's going to be the second coming of jesus.

I know a guy from Mexico named Jesus. But he doesn't play GTA as far as I know.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

I never implied anything about it being some second coming fo some religious deity, or even anything about it going to be the best game ever. I said it sounds interesting, so I fail to see your point or why you need to be a negative nancy, did Rockstar steal your lunch money in the past?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by Asheram

I never implied anything about it being some second coming fo some religious deity, or even anything about it going to be the best game ever. I said it sounds interesting, so I fail to see your point or why you need to be a negative nancy, did Rockstar steal your lunch money in the past?

He never stated that you were the mass media either.

And I never stated that he thought I was the mass media either.

• trash656trash656 Member UncommonPosts: 361
    People are really touchy on these forums and take everything so personal haha. I was just meaning to not get so hyped up over the games these days because most of it is just PR hype. I hope GTA5 is good though, but I have my doubts. Not many great games have been released for awhile. :)
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by OG_Zorvan

There's only two things needed to know.

It's Rockstar.

It's GTA.

That's all the article you need.

I'd agree with you wholeheartedly up until SA, but since Rockstar knelt down before consoles with mouth wide open (sorry for the disturbing mental image :) ) I can't support them with the same enthusiasm as in their pc era...

So, in my case: There's only 1 thing needed to know,   It's GTA,   That's all the article you need.  :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm that noob who bought a psp just for the two Stories (VCS and LCS), and almost bought a DS for CW just to try the touchscreen version of minigames... (but luckily a nintendo-fan buddy lent me his ds for a week)

I just loved the original, pc-focused Rockstar better and I find this "console is king, pc? eeer... yeah, we will... maybe... later... if we get in the mood... probably" version of them is simply lame. Look at GTA V, there's still not even a single word about pc release...