Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Dev Journal] Lineage 2: Lindvior Arrives May 29th - Dragon Rising begins NOW!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Lineage II players looking to get a jump on the release of the huge content update, Lindvior, on May 29th will want to check out a great series of in-game events tailored to pave the way. Check out our exclusive announcement of how this can be accomplished!

Hero Power Weapons

Players will be able to purchase and use R-grade Hero weapons with boosted stats during the entire duration of the three-week event. The players can buy temporary hero weapons from the L2 Store.  These temporary weapons are very powerful and will aid players in every kind of XP adventure.

Read more Lineage II: Lindvior Arrives May 29th - Dragon Rising begins NOW!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JimBeam251JimBeam251 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Please put some more leveling zones for 90 - 95 please :)
  • JimBeam251JimBeam251 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Originally posted by JimBeam251
    Please put some more leveling zones for 90 - 95 please :)

similar to the Garden of Genesis, small party zones

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I am also hoping for leveling places.
  • lindenmeyerlindenmeyer Member UncommonPosts: 55

they added some new places .. but level 99 , was hoping for some ~95

• bulnarbulnar Member UncommonPosts: 3

is the game still full of asshats and bots?

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

The game is still full of Bots, and GM"s who do nothing when an account gets compromised but give you a bound set of gear that isn't even for your class zero customer service even when it happend right after they went FREE 2 Play they were informed within 72 hours too.

With all the Gear Loss I would have to RMT just to get back to the old way my account was and the cost to get it back is way over $300 because it was all enchanted and top grade unbound.

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    lmao...why does anyone play this game, i've never seen a game more dominated by bots that are better than the players.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• gudinoroxgudinorox Member Posts: 1

Update on May 29th and BOT's  problem no solution yet ?

60% of the player base is bot..  cool story

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Btw thanks MMORPG, I read this and logged in to check if I got the items on Thuesday as you said here in this post... they dident put the items in untill wednesday and as werent longer a Inactive user, as I logged in one day to soon I dident get the items...

Thanks really.

• spicyhotguyspicyhotguy Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Lineage 2 FOREVER!!!! best game ever please get more update for pets!! cause the pets are so useless now.. update the baby pet buff and also upgrade strider and fenrir's gear please!