Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing while you wait?

Comments

• OldskooOldskoo Member UncommonPosts: 189
    We will probably do some hopping back and forth between some older F2P, GW2 , and Minecraft I guess. Nothing too exciting. Maybe WAR again but hesitant to re sub after playing all these years and seems the game isn't what it used to be. 

• BaltoBroBaltoBro Member Posts: 48
    just rolled a new character in GW2 after a long break, I heard there is new content so that's cool; also I play Skyrim
  • WhySoSeriousWhySoSerious Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Currently playing nothing. Kinda getting the urge to start playing Lineage 1 on WestKnights server again
  • CluckingChickenCluckingChicken Member Posts: 54
    Just leveling alts and RPing in WoW, and was planning on looking into Darkfall Unholy Wars. That should last me until the new Smash Bros comes out.
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

I don't usually plan the games I'm going to play years in advance.

I was just playing Luigi's Mansion on Gamecube though.

Metacritic gave Luigi's Mansion for Gamecube an aggregate 78/100.  The sequel for 3DS got an 85/100 based on 67 reviews.  If Camelot Unchained gets a better score than either of those games I'll be very surprised.  If it doesn't, well at least there will be hundreds of better games released in the meantime to play.

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601
    Originally posted by sothron
    Playing WAR (again) since Jan of this year and quite enjoying it to be honest for my rvr needs. I also have a lifetime sub to Star Trek Online and will playing it heavily again once the playable Romulan expansion is open at the end of this month.

Been tempted to play WAR more... loved my Lion guy back in the day. Hmmmm.

I am playing mostly LoL, catching up on some console/vita games and waiting on EQNext and ESO.

• PalaPala Member UncommonPosts: 356

Getting annoyed by the grind in World of Tanks and popping into AOC.

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

Play CU in your imagination, looking at how the campaign was prepared that's probably the only place it will ever exist.

Originally posted by DocBrody

Play CU in your imagination, looking at how the campaign was prepared that's probably the only place it will ever exist.

Hahah.

What are you playing until it comes out DocBrody?

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Originally posted by JayFiveAlive
    Originally posted by DocBrody

Hahah.

What are you playing until it comes out DocBrody?

If I had to guess, he'll play every other game he'll play during his lifetime before CU's release.

Originally posted by kadepsyson

If I had to guess, he'll play every other game he'll play during his lifetime before CU's release.

I would be you are right ;) lol. I'm fine with that!

• UOloverUOlover Member UncommonPosts: 339
    I am happier just waiting than playing something
  • grimjakkgrimjakk Member Posts: 192

Neverwinter.  My cleric has just about hit 30 and I'm not even trying.

But most of my time this week has gone to, believe it or not... Ragnarok Online 2. ;)  Well, I needed a break from Age of Wushu.   RO2 is cute, fresh, and (if you turn off Trade chat) remarkably free of angst. 

And I don't have to worry about someone selling me into slavery while I'm offline.

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

Im playing Darkfall Unholy Wars atm. Maybe I check out TESO. But in 2-3 years good times are coming up^^ Star Citizen and CU will be launching. Wonder where I get the time to play these games =)

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• LaeeshLaeesh Member UncommonPosts: 95

Hey,

i will play "Planet Explorer", PS3, GTA V and participate in the founder´s forum. =)

• professornomosprofessornomos Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by Tierless

Originally posted by The1ceQueen
    I haven't played anything decent in years, so I'll just be forum posting once the forum is up for us.

Yep. I try to play GW2 but the lack of my actions doing ANYTHING meaningful kills me. Even pvp has 0 consequence.

that was always the allure for EvE  with me.  Problem is that much like "real" life, if you either weren't a) independently wealthly or b) supported by a strong network of friends and allies, Space is a Harsh Mistress.

• naezgulnaezgul Member Posts: 374
    Maybe resub DAoC for a month. Take the 15+ toons I leveled to Thid to Molvik
  • zeroumuszeroumus Member Posts: 54
    Team Fortress 2.   Even though i think spies are bullshit,  still the best game going
  • supergfunksupergfunk Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Darkfall Unholy Wars

• Storm_FirebladeStorm_Fireblade Member Posts: 156

Thats what I'm going to play until release. No way I'll pass on this!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game

Camelot Unchained Fanpage
    https://simply-gaming.com/camelot/

• CallsignVegaCallsignVega Member UncommonPosts: 288
    How are you noob's not playing Darkfall Unholy Wars until Camelot Unchained comes out? Best thing out there right now by far. 
  • Darkfall: UW simply looks terrible to me. So I've avoided it.
  • MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

Simple.

I looked at the price, and the high monthly fee, with critical eyes. Still, I was interested.

Then I went to the forums. I saw a topic "AV sucks!" so I expected the usual "Troll, move along, lock" ect type of thread. To my SURPRISE, however, everyone absolutely agreed! Then I read about how buggy the game is, crashing twice an hour, servers going down for 4 hours a day, 5 roll backs since the game started, more hackers than Counter-Strike, and AV's total silence on these matters. No communication at all.

So, DFUW looks interesting, but it's run by dumb fucks who are wasting the potential of such a game. 

I am playing The Secret World instead - a great game.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• JehueJehue Member Posts: 6

I don't feel like starting a new MMO right now and I am kinda of tired of EQ2. 

Every so often I enjoy spending a month or two on single player RPGs such as Dragon Age Origins, though I didn't care for Dragon Age 2.  But for me they are good for two months tops with two play-throughs.  I saw a link to Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.   Have any of you played that?  I see it has extra content.  I would like to hear that it has upgraded graphics too.   I enjoyed the original way back in the day.  I might buy this and play it a bit for old times sake.

http://www.baldursgate.com/

Can anyone here provide a quick review or comment?

• skyrekskyrek Member Posts: 45

Hex definitely sounds interesting.  I'm still trying to assess my funds after upping my pledge in CU beyond what I planned, but hopefully I can work out supporting Hex in KS, but will probably play regardless once that comes along.