It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I am looking for a fantasy-themed action-role playing game. It should fit the following criteria:
(1) It is a fantasy -themed mmo. This means magic style/wizard themes NOT space.
(2) The game includes action-rpg shooter elements. I am thinking more "bullet hell" and magic shooter rather than a Diablo/Baldur's Gate type of environment. I am NOT thinking of a gun-based shooter.
(3) Character progression occurs. I envision a game with three levels of progression that each bring rewards, from most important to least important: (1) leveling (2) using stat items to permanently increase stats (3) getting better gear from solo and group instances.
(4) Death Penalties exist. I prefer "resurrection sickness" as the penalty. Penalties to character leveling are fine. I do NOT want a penalty like permanent death or loss of items.
(5) Preferably has scheduled not random downtime and decent servers, few bugs. I list this as preferably because I understand resources are tight and bugs occur. Mainly I don't want bugs to be so prevalent as to cause your character to die or lag out in a shooter style game.
Feel free to post your recommendations. Thank you.
For the visual thinkers: I want a game that mixes in the bullet-hell, potion progression atmosphere of Realm of the Mad God, with the leveling, market economy, server stability, and larger size that is in Path of Exile. Ideally, res sickness on death or PoE penalties (medium-core penalties preferred, not permadeath).