Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need help plz (download)

Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

Hi all,

I wanted to try this game, made download from site, started to copy files etc, but launcher got stack on X update, so I closed it.

Now I can't find launcher anymore nor where program is copied.

I found initial download though but when I try to open it keep telling me: program is launching please wait till first install finished.

anyone can help me to find my folder/launcher please?

I guess it sound silly but I never seen such issue before.

Thanks in advance!

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Did you try clicking on the start icon at lower left of screen and typing in Age of Conan in the search for programs and files box? It should pull up everything related to Age of Conan on your pc in a list.Then just click on one that has a folder next to name and look for launcher on the list, it should say application to the right side of it. 

Other than that maybe try uninstalling and installing fresh.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

Originally posted by Asheram
    Did you try clicking on the start icon at lower left of screen and typing in Age of Conan in the search for programs and files box? It should pull up everything related to Age of Conan on your pc in a list.Then just click on one that has a folder next to name and look for launcher on the list, it should say application to the right side of it. Other than that maybe try uninstalling and installing fresh.
    thanks made download from same folder as before, so restarted.

but even now I still not have launcher / shortcut anything on my screen related to this game.

did I miss anything or it supposed to be found from folder every time?

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

Originally posted by Asheram
    Did you try clicking on the start icon at lower left of screen and typing in Age of Conan in the search for programs and files box? It should pull up everything related to Age of Conan on your pc in a list.Then just click on one that has a folder next to name and look for launcher on the list, it should say application to the right side of it. 

Other than that maybe try uninstalling and installing fresh.

thanks made download from same folder as before, so restarted.

but even now I still not have launcher / shortcut anything on my screen related to this game.

did I miss anything or it supposed to be found from folder every time?

It should have created a desktop shortcut after completing download and installation, but if it didn't you can go to the folder, look for the launcher on the list that says application on right of it and right click for a sub menu and scroll cursor over "send to" then click on the Desktop (create shortcut) option on the list, should be the second choice, then you will have a shortcut to use rather than having to find it in folder.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

thanks again=)

I have not found launcher in list, but found patcher.
    is it the same and I can just put it on desk?