Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RPG Personality sig generator lulz

2»

Comments

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849
    Originally posted by Randayn
    lol...one answer out of 7 about money and Im all of a sudden a trader....even though the rest are about me killing and taking damage...

Same here, though for me it was mostly answers about planning and CC rather then damage.

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

• RoguewizRoguewiz Member UncommonPosts: 711

I'm seeing a trend here....is that sulfur I smell? :)

Raquelis in various games
    Played: Everything
    Playing: Nioh 2, Civ6
    Wants: The World
    Anticipating: Everquest Next Crowfall, Pantheon, Elden Ring

Tank - Healer - Support: The REAL Trinity
  • mechawkmechawk Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Me Tech. funny...

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

.....bull**** i rarely craft in game.

i was expecting some kind of dark magician raining hell upon my enemies with slow soul tearing dark magic from high grounds.

This stuff is crappy and innacurate for me.

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

Sure would be nice if they told you what the outcome was without having to post "20.jpg" on a website or forum...

That must have been from waiting for the intruder to trigger my bear trap :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by AlBQuirky

Sure would be nice if they told you what the outcome was without having to post "20.jpg" on a website or forum...

That must have been from waiting for the intruder to trigger my bear trap :)

I just copied and pasted the image URL into the browser. Still, it should have been done right sa you said.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• jandrsnjandrsn Member Posts: 187
    I got the priest, sounds about right.
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

works for me:) WoD out yet? :P

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Nice.  I did mine awhile back.   ;-)

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

Not surprised :-D

• CuathonCuathon Member Posts: 2,211
    There aren't that many questions and there are a lot of archetypes whereas each one has an answer that could apply to mages or fighters more or less. So a single deviation from the right answer gives you one of the less common options.
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by darkhalf357x

Not surprised :-D

and what is that supposed to mean?! :P

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314

• RhinotonesRhinotones Member UncommonPosts: 250
    I know what I am so chose the answers that I thought would select trader and hey presto.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    hmm...

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Decided to join in on the fun :)

I'm not too surprised about this. At least the balance part lol.

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

So are they saying you suck?

j/k

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• GaoxinGaoxin Member UncommonPosts: 198

sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I laughed my ass off when I saw the 2 alcoholics ... xD best class ever

Beat the evil overlord and rescue the world, by lying drunk in the corner singing xD

just imagine Frodo and Sam rambling drunk through Mordor shouting for Sauron and looking for fights with Orcs