Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a good Sandbox

vulnehvulneh Member UncommonPosts: 3
Im Looking for a good Sandbox game , my definition of Sandbox is a world build crafting game Like : Ultima Online , Xsyon, Salem ... 

Comments

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Originally posted by vulneh
    Im Looking for a good Sandbox game , my definition of Sandbox is a world build crafting game Like : Ultima Online , Xsyon, Salem ... 

if you didnt already, you can try Wurm Online, Haven & Hearth or A Tale in the Desert

• BroverpowerdBroverpowerd Member UncommonPosts: 37
    The new darkfall is incredible... and the new Prowess system makes the game explorable, not bot paradise.
  • DaranarDaranar Member UncommonPosts: 392
    A little late, but I'd like to direct you to Origins of Malu.   Beta starts sometime tonight/morning.   Very open world design with crafted everything!  Houses are brick by brick almost, player factions, towns, etc...  Check it out, I am super pumped for it, so far looks like the answer to all my dreams since SWG was ruined by the suits.

If I want a world in which people can purchase success and power with cash, I'll play Real Life. Keep Virtual Worlds Virtual!

• benseinebenseine Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Atm Darkfall Unholy Wars. Keep an eye out on the development of Gloria Victis, Camelot Unchained, Embers of Caerus, Pathfinder Online, Repopulation, World of Darkness.. All potentional good sandbox games under development. But years from release. Atleast the future of sandbox games looks promising...