Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have an extra key?

varriusvarrius Member Posts: 106
I would like to get my friend into the game but he's having issues with raptr.   I do have a Raptr pet key to trade (not sure if this is allowed, sorry if it isn't )

Comments

• varriusvarrius Member Posts: 106
    I would go first.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    i have a raptor key of rift and expansion but i dont play rift anymore so i wouldnt want the pet. You got something for me that its not dota?

Unfortunately, I just have the raptr pet key and a dota2 key/redemption gift on steam.
  • rimaxo14rimaxo14 Member Posts: 118
    they have been giving out the keys on Raptr for over a week there are still over 1200 keys left just play for the game for 12 hours or leave it running overnight. 

EVGA FTW-3 MOBO X58
    EVGA GTX 580
    G.SKILL RIPJAW 12GB
    INTEL I7 950
    CORSAIR H70 CPU COOLER
    CORSAIR 1200W 80+GOLD

Originally posted by rimaxo14
    they have been giving out the keys on Raptr for over a week there are still over 1200 keys left just play for the game for 12 hours or leave it running overnight. 

I attempted that and it says " there's a problem with your account ", when I made a new account.   See, I already have a key for myself but its not willing to give me another for my friend.   Its not for me, I have mine.   

I think its IP bound or something, I don't know.   But I really want to play with my friend, willing to part with this raptr pet, will go first.