Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMO will you be playing this weekend?

Comments

• IkifalesIkifales Member UncommonPosts: 305
    SWTOR and maybe some TSW. Might jump on that SWG game we can't talk about.
  • TjedTjed Member Posts: 162
    Neverwinter, mostly my guardian figher main, but I might roll up an alt.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Dragon's Prophet, Defiance and Neverwinter.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by BadSpock

Probably poke around in NW a bit more.

Maybe some GW2 check out some of the new stuff.

Maybe even some WoW - that article about Paladins really makes me want to roll a new human Paladin and quest it up a bit - even though I have a level 88 BE Paladin already...

I swear, if someone ever makes a MMO where you can be a sword+shield heavy armor melee toon that doesn't take 2x the time to kill mobs... I'll never leave.

Why does sword n' board always = tank in MMOs? Has any MMO dev ever watched 300 and thought "man, those are some bad ass warriors!"

GW2 Warrior is OK but the focus on bleeds is "meh" and the #3 cripple skill is about useless in PvE. And I hate the Burst skill with MH sword.

And I wish the #2 on sword and #4/5 on shield had about half the recharge time to actually be fun to play for more than 5 minutes. Limited skills really sucks when you want to use nothing but one set of weapons for asethetics and feel.

dragons prophet:) and neverwinter.. guardian can kill pretty fast(at least early on)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

I swear, if someone ever makes a MMO where you can be a sword+shield heavy armor melee toon that doesn't take 2x the time to kill mobs... I'll never leave.

dragons prophet:) and neverwinter.. guardian can kill pretty fast(at least early on)

Yeah I'm liking Guardian Fighter thus far - barely played much though.

I know nothing of Dragons Prophet... I hate pets and companions (another problem I have with NW)

RIFT actually had a pretty cool Paladin type class back in the day when I played a bit - but after level like 30-35 the killing just got way, way too slow.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Neverwinter till 15 so I can check out the foundry.
  • Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Skyrim.  Wait ....  Not currently playing any MMO; instead,  preferring to play a game I enjoy.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605
    It's interesting to see how many of you play multiple MMOs at once. I thought I was in the majority with my preference for only playing 1 game at a time. Apparently not.
  • Slappy1Slappy1 Member Posts: 458
    Mostly Neverwinter with some EQ2 and Dragon's Prophet thrown in.

Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull!

Arya Stark

I know nothing of Dragons Prophet... I hate pets and companions (another problem I have with NW)

RIFT actually had a pretty cool Paladin type class back in the day when I played a bit - but after level like 30-35 the killing just got way, way too slow.

dragons prophet system works a lot differn't than neverwinter or swtor.. you actually don't really even need your dragon out and when they are out they only can stay out for a limited time unless you are using them to ride/fly around

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    It might be a little obvious but WorldAlpha, as we just went into Open Beta.  I still have to play it lots to see how it is working for others and give a bit of life to the community.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com

• LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    Likely nothing. I keep looking for a new MMO to play but there's nothing good out right now. ;(
  • RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

dragons prophet system works a lot differn't than neverwinter or swtor.. you actually don't really even need your dragon out and when they are out they only can stay out for a limited time unless you are using them to ride/fly around

Speaking of Dragons Prohpet, I just got the beta invite. Let me know what server you guys are on, I want to check out group play too. Not a fan of random pugs anymore, learned my lesson from WoW.

Originally posted by Wakygreek

Speaking of Dragons Prohpet, I just got the beta invite. Let me know what server you guys are on, I want to check out group play too. Not a fan of random pugs anymore, learned my lesson from WoW.

can find me on kronos if i get away from neverwinter:P

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Ill be playing mabinogi lol, just downloaded it and am checking it out. I would love to get into dragons prophet!!! The game looks fun (i like dragons)
    Bahaha, just checked my email and I got into the Dragon Prophet beta, looks like I will be playing that this weekend! Sweet!
    Originally posted by drtack1
    Bahaha, just checked my email and I got into the Dragon Prophet beta, looks like I will be playing that this weekend! Sweet!

Meh, the game is ok but it has no trinity so I lost interest super fast. I learned that lesson with GW2. If I can't play a healer in a traditional class system I'm not going to have a good time.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

as Forsaken World got server problem, I download NW, hope it will run before the end of weekend.=D

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

Originally posted by Leiloni
    Originally posted by drtack1

Meh, the game is ok but it has no trinity so I lost interest super fast. I learned that lesson with GW2. If I can't play a healer in a traditional class system I'm not going to have a good time.

Oh no! Dont ruin it for me before I have the chance to check it out lol.

Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

as Forsaken World got server problem, I download NW, hope it will run before the end of weekend.=D

Neverwinter is ok at best. Nothing special IMO and just is a filler game until something worth sticking with comes out.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Neverwinter, Dragon Prophet and Marvel Heroes if Origins of Maru doesn't fall through.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• PAL-18PAL-18 Member UncommonPosts: 844
    Couple rounds of World of Tanks and hopefully some Origins of Malu testing tomorrow.

So, did ESO have a successful launch? Yes, yes it did.By Ryan Getchell on April 02, 2014.
    **On the radar: http://www.cyberpunk.net/ **

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

As I've finally stepped out of the cell-phone stone-age and upgraded to an Android, I'll be playing Star Wars Angry Birds.

Judge all you want. image

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• suckm3suckm3 Member UncommonPosts: 187

Why are all new MMO so fucking boring ? I get tired of them after 1-3 days nonstop playing. When WoW came out i could stay to play 10 days nonstop or with a little less sleep and hang there for another 7 years with breaks 2-5 months, but still. So addictive game will never come again :((

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”? -Albert Einstein 

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.
    So if you notice that I'm no longer answering your nonsense, stop trying... because you just joined my block list.