Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

The Labyrinths of Whispering Caverns

AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,462Member Uncommon
    Is this part of the game now or is it "upcoming content?"
  • AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by Sovrath
    Is this part of the game now or is it "upcoming content?"

The Whispering Caverns is the highest-level adventure zone currently available for Neverwinter’s Open Beta launch, with many monsters at the level cap of 60. The zone is situated in the Underdark, so players will go from rough-hewn caves to giant underground cities to strange alien environments.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=881041

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• SaunZSaunZ Las Vegas, NVPosts: 159Member

my NeverWinter download just completed and is patching now.  I should be in the world in a few minutes.  do i have to choose a server and which is best?

Sz

:o)

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by SaunZ

my NeverWinter download just completed and is patching now.  I should be in the world in a few minutes.  do i have to choose a server and which is best?

Sz

you need to choose.. think they are going to consolodate to one large server eventually but i dunno.. i'm on dragon:)

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,462Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by SaunZ

Sz

you need to choose.. think they are going to consolodate to one large server eventually but i dunno.. i'm on dragon:)

"if" I see you I'll say "hi". I'm also on Dragon.

• LobotomistLobotomist ZagrebPosts: 5,062Member Uncommon

Underdark , Mindflyers , Beholder ... damn you neverwinter - you know that no mather how mediocre you are - i am such sucker for D&D

Sold !

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Niagara Falls, NYPosts: 3,437Member Uncommon
    Epic

• RohnRohn Saint Peters, MOPosts: 3,740Member Uncommon

Wow, I like that.

Thanks for posting the link!

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.