Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMO will you be playing this weekend?

RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
I just got into the Dragons Prophet beta, so ill check that out and probably try out the cleric in Neverwinter. And some ni no kuni if i have some time, what about you guys?

Comments

• SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472

well, it is Friday (TGIF) and I am downloading NeverWinter to try it this weekend... if it completes DL'ing before Monday... seems like it is going SLOWWwwwwwwwwwww?

Sz

:o)

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    I downloaded Neverwinter when it was still in closed beta even though I never played. I just made sure it was updated up until release so I didnt have that problem lol
  • Tabloid42Tabloid42 Member UncommonPosts: 200

Probably DCUO,..I really like the action combat.

I am downloading Neverwinter as well,..since it seems to have similar style combat.,.though I am sort of burnt out on elves and orcs.   What does NVW do better?  We shall see.

• pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    I'll be all up in Dragons Prophet and probably GW2. Just finished my Sophomore year of college, and im ready go get into gaming now that the serious part of the year is over

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    SWTOR.  I will be in SWTOR (I Sub) until Titan and/or EQNext come out.  There is little in 2013 that looks good to me.  
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    I will be playing some Defiance, Age of Wushu and some Neverwinter this weekend.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882

NW and GW2(trying my best to like this lol)

Random games too probably.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Fingers crossed Alpha testing a rather unusual sandbox Mo and no it's not the obvious one,and maybe re-visit Neverwinter mainly to muck about with the foundry, Runescape will get a play session as well.
    p>
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    Aion and Neverwinter.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Sovrath
    Aion and Neverwinter.

Glad to see Aion still get some love. I used to love Aion until I realized their combo skills were shallow. I so wanted them to give us more customization over the skills.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    I will be rebuilding my gaming PC this weekend, then I'll install GW2 and try out Neverwinter if the download goes fast enough (not sure how big the game is)

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

I'll be in Rift, building two new dimensions.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by eyelolled
    I will be rebuilding my gaming PC this weekend, then I'll install GW2 and try out Neverwinter if the download goes fast enough (not sure how big the game is)

Be sure to use one of the partner mirrors, I used gamefront twice, once for myself once for my wife. Each took around 2 hours on open beta's release day.  People are still reporting long DL's through the official patcher. The DL is around 3 gigs if I remember it correctly.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

Going to be home this weekend. Plan to see iron man3 and paint my judicator for warmachine... Sunday evening I might play some GW2 or neverwinter.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    TERA and probably hop on GW2 to do a little WvW when i'm bored.

• KedoremosKedoremos Member UncommonPosts: 432
    WoW. I'm working on finishing up Loremaster on my 63 Night Elf priest named Xena.

Life of an MMORPG "addict"
    For 7 years, proving that if you quote "fuck" you won't get banned.

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Darkfall.. and ...  Orgins of Malu if they dont push back the beta

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Dragons Prophet for sure

Origins of Malu is planning for Beta this weekend?

• eisenryueisenryu Member Posts: 157
    Origins of Malu, Neverwinter and maybe throw in some Rift all while hopping from game to game in GoW: Judgement. Might consider buying Darkfall after doing some more research.

World of Warcraft is the original creation of God. Real Life is in fact a WoW clone.

• rockin_uforockin_ufo Member UncommonPosts: 378
    Doing some cleaning on my computer then sitting down and playing some Ryzom and League of Legends.

Whenever i step outside, somebody claims to see the light
    It seems to me that all of us have lost our patience.
    'cause everyone thinks they're right,
    And nobody thinks that there just might
    Be more than one road to our final destination--

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Age of Wushu.

edit - OoM if the beta goes live. I'll try to get some time in. Was gonna try to get past the neverwinter starting area, OoM instead. Just so busy in Wushu though.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
    Will be playing Neverwinter, live! :)
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Neverwinter:) maybe a little dragons prophet as well

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by Distopia
    Originally posted by eyelolled

Be sure to use one of the partner mirrors, I used gamefront twice, once for myself once for my wife. Each took around 2 hours on open beta's release day.  People are still reporting long DL's through the official patcher. The DL is around 3 gigs if I remember it correctly.

thanks for the tip 

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Probably poke around in NW a bit more.

Maybe some GW2 check out some of the new stuff.

Maybe even some WoW - that article about Paladins really makes me want to roll a new human Paladin and quest it up a bit - even though I have a level 88 BE Paladin already...

I swear, if someone ever makes a MMO where you can be a sword+shield heavy armor melee toon that doesn't take 2x the time to kill mobs... I'll never leave.

Why does sword n' board always = tank in MMOs? Has any MMO dev ever watched 300 and thought "man, those are some bad ass warriors!"

GW2 Warrior is OK but the focus on bleeds is "meh" and the #3 cripple skill is about useless in PvE. And I hate the Burst skill with MH sword.

And I wish the #2 on sword and #4/5 on shield had about half the recharge time to actually be fun to play for more than 5 minutes. Limited skills really sucks when you want to use nothing but one set of weapons for asethetics and feel.