Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How have the races and classes changed in WOW since the first game?

RaklenRaklen Member Posts: 11

Do you believe that the races have been changed to better resemble which should be stronger based on physical size or other estimated traits? Or have they merely been changed to allow all of the races (and possibly classes) to be equal in opportunity.

Anyother insights would be greatly appreciated for my research.

Comments

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    You have new races but probably you want to ask how classes changed. Well they change balance of classes all the time. In pvp is lock now back on the top with damage :). Dude this WOW world is so huge now and to write about any single class is on hell of the job. I returned back few days ago and  i'm pleased same i was first day. What i can say is that WOW classes are  so unique and different from each other that i enjoyed to level all of them, well only one is left now-Monk
  • ghostfaeriesghostfaeries Member UncommonPosts: 89

I... don't quite understand this question. physical size or other estimated traits? like are classes balanced? the answer is no. they don't know how to balance things between pve and pvp and I don't think they will be able to as much as they nerf things. there's not really a class right now that is neccasarily overpowered because everyone's damage is outrageous.