Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The current #1 hardcore MMO gamer "schedule"...

#1 Play Path of Exile (ops I can't, content consumed, can't level up or die on hardcore)

#2 But great news, Neverwinter is here! (ops servers down)

#3 But great news, Age of Wushu/Tera/Ragnarok2 are here to fill the void! Bah, finished with all dailies for today...

#4 But great news, DCUO Origins expansion coming this month! If that doesn't work Aion 4.0 coming next month! In meantime I'll go finish those SWTOR storylines on some of the classes I left behind.

$ spent on MMO's = ZERO

Companies choose to go small, take no risks and refuse to merge to launch one big MMORPG? Well np, playing many new, mini MMO's every 1-2 months works fine as well until the next behemoth comes with their AAA game that I could see myself playing for years and enjoy spending every $ on it.

WIN WIN RIGHT???

Starcraft oldschool aka wise/04. SWG/UO aka Wise HeRo, Light Jedi Knight pre-cu (Bria)

Comments

• simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    How many hours a day do you spend playing these games?
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    you do "dailies " in Age of Wushu? You call yourself hardcore, but you managed to find dailies?  What are these dailies? 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • AxehiltAxehilt Member RarePosts: 10,504

If someone were to call themselves "#1 hardcore MMO gamer" without participating in any MMO's high-end content, it would be a complete joke.

Doesn't have to be the hardest PVE or highest-ranked arenas in WOW.  Doesn't have to be the most competitive corps in EVE. But it has to be something similar in some MMO.  Something serious.

"What is truly revealing is his implication that believing something to be true is the same as it being true. [continue]" -John Oliver

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Some tend to call it "freeloader".

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    I think you guys missed the point. He's saying that none of these games are good enough for him to devote all his time to. So as a hardcore gamer he's lacking in any good games to play and is just derping around in a few games to merely pass the time. But what he's really looking for is a good game to sink his teeth into for a while and actually play hardcore. I agree with him too, nothing really great is out right now that I want to make my main game.
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by Leiloni
    I think you guys missed the point. He's saying that none of these games are good enough for him to devote all his time to. So as a hardcore gamer he's lacking in any good games to play and is just derping around in a few games to merely pass the time. But what he's really looking for is a good game to sink his teeth into for a while and actually play hardcore. I agree with him too, nothing really great is out right now that I want to make my main game.

No he's saying he hits cap too fast because these game worlds are too small.

Rome *cough* WoW was not build in a day.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Is "ops" short for operators, like a server admin?  Or is it short for operations, like systems?

Anyways, I have no idea what the first post was trying to express besides the migrant flock of F2P players.

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    Originally posted by kadepsyson

Is "ops" short for operators, like a server admin?  Or is it short for operations, like systems?

Anyways, I have no idea what the first post was trying to express besides the migrant flock of F2P players.

I'd like to think it's short for operations.

"Ops come in, I'm out of dailies, what do I do with my life?"