Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with SOE to give away beta keys to the closed beta of Dragon's Prophet. Grab a key now before they all run out!

Get your key here.

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Thanks for the key there was 212 left after I got mine for anyone else wondering.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Got mine
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Got lucky on this one. I always miss these :P

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• NyrrhoNyrrho Member Posts: 53
    Got mine. Were there only about 300 keys? They'll be gone in an hour. lol
  • KohleKohle Member Posts: 7
    Cool... got one. Now I need to go and see what this game is all about.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

wow I assumed that I got in at the buzzer, I must have been one of the first, cause there was 297 keys when I clicked

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Wife and I got one, she almost didnt log in fast enough. Thanks for the keys.
  • faiyofaiyo Member Posts: 123
    blah.. missed it. :(

did the beta already start? cause I didnt receive anything yet?

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

did the beta already start? cause I didnt receive anything yet?

the beta has been going on for weeks

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• AlpzAlpz Member UncommonPosts: 4
    hmm when i enter the code it says ;All features granted by the Activation Code you entered have already been granted to this account.; and im not gettin any confirmation on my email :(
    Originally posted by Alpz
    hmm when i enter the code it says ;All features granted by the Activation Code you entered have already been granted to this account.; and im not gettin any confirmation on my email :(

same, looking for a client to DL or anything else.

Originally posted by Alpz

same, looking for a client to DL or anything else.

ya i cant find anything.. makes me sad

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by Aerowyn

see if this link works for you guys 

https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/beta/downloadDPTLauncher.action?theme=dragonsprophet

trying

https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/beta/downloadDPTLauncher.action?theme=dragonsprophet

thank you, downloading now

wow, I just got new FIOS 75 megs/sec speed, taken me 25 seconds to dl 1 gig so far lol

thank you, downloading now

awesome:)

• daehahwangdaehahwang Member Posts: 5

anyone got an extra key? can i have one please

thanks

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

Dang, those went FAST. Missed a key

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Missed it dang.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    im happy that new people will be entering the beta!!

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• JoreelJoreel Member UncommonPosts: 148
    too bad those of us that work for a living miss out on so many of these give aways... guess they only need the teens and tweens.
  • OkitanaOkitana Member UncommonPosts: 18
    holy moley that was fast D:
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by Joreel
    too bad those of us that work for a living miss out on so many of these give aways... guess they only need the teens and tweens.

Was going to bed, they went up at 11:30pm my time.