Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Role Players Unite!

Comments

• skyrekskyrek Woodstock, ILPosts: 45Member
    RPer thread bump before it gets lost further down.
  • AthileaAthilea Phenix City, ALPosts: 72Member

Thank you So much for bumping this Sky. I am sorry I haven't been around much. I've not really had a lot of time to poke around the internet the last few days between spurts here and there, and posting here kept slipping between my fingers.

I appreciate how awesome all of you have been in posting here regularly and helping to support getting an rp server.

You're welcome!  I keep checking back on it when I get a chance :) 
    It's sunny and nice outside for a change so I think I'll bump this and then go out :)
    Another friendly push for the RP server support thread.

Thank you yet again. ><

I just have not been able to really get to the computer as much as I normally would. I'll be back on track with the backers forums, though.

• TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless Columnist M, ORPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon

MJ said on KS he now working on a RP backer tier

@Tierless ; That'd be pretty interesting.  Curious to see what it is compared to what I already have selected.

@Athilea ; No problem.  I keep checking when I can, at least once a day to keep the thread up there.  Teamwork for the win :)

When did he say that? I would have done an rpers teir if I had known there would be one!

Edit:

Nevermind, I found it. Wonder if we have convinced him that there needs to be an rp server, then? Can't wait until the backers forums are up. I'll be reposting this thread there. More chance MJ will see it, I think.  I just wish I knew how much that would be. My hubby and I could combine our pledges for it if need be.

• TamanousTamanous Edmonton, ABPosts: 2,125Member Uncommon

CONGRATS ALL!!

See all of you on the RP servers!

You stay sassy!

Yessss! 

I'll still be lobbying for it on the backers forums, though, so look for my thread there. It'll likely be under the same name, or a variation of it.

I'll be there too to help out.  Definitley doesn't hurt to keep it coming up.
  • grvmpybeargrvmpybear Jacksonville, FLPosts: 90Member
    I vote yes for an RP server.

Currently playing: GW2 (Maguuma), DAoC (Uthgard), & Aion
    Waiting For / Watching: TUG, CU, Black Desert, Archeage,Wildstar, and ESO.

Thanks grvmpybear for the support :)
  • p4ttythep3rf3ctp4ttythep3rf3ct Austin, TXPosts: 120Member
    I'm down for a good RP server. 

That's just, like, my opinion, man.

• TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless Columnist M, ORPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon

Mage towers, the warrior forever watchers and protectors of Camelot Unchained, yeah, were already headed in that direction hehe.

• RaniontRaniont Cordova, TNPosts: 2Member
    Originally posted by Tumblebutz
    Originally posted by Tayah
    I usually play on RP servers only, for the roleplay environment and the more mature community, even though I'm not the best at roleplaying. I do make up a little story to go with my main so that when I do run into someone who's a RP, I have something to Rp with them about.

Same here.  I don't like to see names of players or guilds which break the immersion for me.  It's been my experience that RP servers offer a more mature and dedicated (and overall more FRIENDLY) crowd and that is something in which I'm interested.  I'm not a huge RP guy, but I'll do my part!

This is my stance as well. I played on two of the RP servers in DAOC. I never RP'd but I liked that I didn't have to see a bunch of warriors named aragorn, or istabu type stuff.

• PineapplesCUPineapplesCU LondonPosts: 2Member
    I would definitely be in favour of an RP server for CU =)
  • RilibrynRilibryn Groton, MAPosts: 1Member

I would definately be in favor of a RP server!!   I personally think it brings more to the game by being in character, but that's just the way I've been playing MMORPG's for years.

Here's to MJ and the team at CSE for bringing us another great game, and to all those backers who give so that this game shall live!  HUZZAH!! 

Well Met all ye quackers and those of the veil..  Here's to Camelot Unchained!! *raises a goblet of mead in salute*  Hip hip HUZZAH!

Rilibryn Amberdawn,  the Crimson Cleric on Ywain5/DaoC

Thank you everyone that has thrown in the added support in the last few hours.  It is appreciated!  I'm sure Athilea will probably thank you all again too when she gets a chance to check in on the thread :)

I have a feeling we will have a great RP server given the support here and just how the community in general for the game has been on the Kickstarter.

• MerikTheClericMerikTheCleric Olyphant, PAPosts: 2Member

I'm 105% behind an RP server.  I won't list all the reasons i prefer it as they have been stated many times by many people.  I agree with everyone that it just helps keep the immersion and brings a closer sense of community.

I only hope that it will be enforced, possibly in a comical roleplayish way, and that offenders are left wondering if they're actually missing out on something...make em think twice!

I dearly hope this happens.

Thanks and good luck all!

Dean 'Jester' Daniels

Dean 'Jester' Daniels

Not all those who wander are lost.

• LittleShadow86LittleShadow86 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 3Member
    I would be willing by play on an RP server as well. (Ninja here from KS)
  • EdanyEdany Phoenix, AZPosts: 178Member
    Did I say I would be down for this? Because I would definitely be down for this. I have only played on RP servers for the last 15 years... CU can't NOT have an RP server, that would be insane!
  • MerikTheClericMerikTheCleric Olyphant, PAPosts: 2Member
    Originally posted by Edany
    Did I say I would be down for this? Because I would definitely be down for this. I have only played on RP servers for the last 15 years... CU can't NOT have an RP server, that would be insane!

What she said.  RP servers are what got me where I am today.  And i'm proud of my dorkside.

Dean 'Jester' Daniels

Not all those who wander are lost.

• LittleShadow86LittleShadow86 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 3Member
    Originally posted by MerikTheCleric
    Originally posted by Edany

What she said.  RP servers are what got me where I am today.  And i'm proud of my dorkside.

That is true, I do enjoy it very much, I just have to find out what character to play as this time, and a good name.