Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle for Graxia: Launch Day Arrives

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Petroglyph Games has announced that Battle for Graxia has officially launched as of May 1, 2013. Battle for Graxia is Petroglyph's first foray in the MOBA style of games and contains some unique features not found in others of its genre.

Features of Battle for Graxia

• A core MOBA experience with unique gameplay features

• Free-to-play download with additional availability on Steam

• Unique Immortals and abilities added regularly

• Artifact items and Skill Trees to customize Immortals with the ability to reconfigure in the picking phase

• Player vs Environment (PvE) and Player vs Player (PvP) modes including 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 and A.R.A.M.

• New Replay Mode and 'White Knight' player replacement features

• Reputation and achievement badge recognition features

• US and European server locations 

Find out more on the Battle for Graxia site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MibletMiblet Member Posts: 333

Didn't Rise of Immortals officially launch?

Then it went back into beta for this rework and dropped some features, added some new ones and released?

(I know they are pretty much the same game, I played both for a short time - lack of players and trolls quickly grew tiresome).

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I liked Rise of the Immortals a lot, the only downside to me was that it didn't have enough people to stay afloat. Which honestly battle for graxia should have brought them some more, but last time I tried it, it had the same amount of people as roti had back when it launched. So I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they have proper advertising. It's a little bit slower than most moba games, but I liked the hero ideas, and the fact that there was a pve game mode that you could learn the ropes on.