Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Camelot Unchained Kickstarter Progress Discussion

Comments

• lzanonlzanon Winter Haven, FLPosts: 316Member Uncommon
    huzzah  congrats.
  • Pixel_JockeyPixel_Jockey Auburn Hills, MIPosts: 165Member
    Congrats on the CU funding all. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
  • nf4mousnf4mous Arcadia, CAPosts: 45Member
    Originally posted by Dren_Utogi
    congrats

well well, look who showed up.

• nf4mousnf4mous Arcadia, CAPosts: 45Member
    Originally posted by Wickedjelly

Now chances are they will learn from this and succeed in another form but this KS is not going to happen for a number of reasons. I have given several reasons as to why. Whether you don't want to peruse my history or they were modded thanks to mods here being overzealous in the beginning of this whole foray is no fault of mine.

so much for any credibility you had left.

enjoy.

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• TroianmanTroianman Somewhere, CAPosts: 82Member
    Given those empty spots I am now wondering what will be at 2.75 and 3 mill.
  • RocketeerRocketeer NachrodtPosts: 1,304Member
    Originally posted by Troianman

Only one way to find out ...

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon UnkownPosts: 565Member Uncommon
    This is the greatest day in all your lives
  • KyleranKyleran Tampa, FLPosts: 20,004Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Tayah
    Originally posted by meddyck
    The best thing about CU funding is we can get off this crappy site with its one progress thread and its endless trolls who can't seem to figure out they don't have to read threads in the CU forum. Bring on the official backers' forum....

Aye, can't wait to have our own forum. Just gonna delete this acct once we have our own forums

Er, without this forum it's likely that this title would have never funded.

Remember, every  "troll" provided publicity, and in this sort of thing any sort of buzz is a good thing, keeps it on people's minds.

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    "I don't have one life, I have many lives" - Grunty
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• aylwynnaylwynn idontsayPosts: 94Member

Since CU Kickstarter I've been avoiding mmorpg.com due to haters and even this childish shit like "oh its not gonna fund!" - "no, its gonna fund, you dipsh*t" just to piss on each other wasn't neccessary at all.

I apprecciate that there ARE indeed people who respect this CU flood since there was more GW2 and TESO spam. Why not talking about non-AAA titles? I was one of those who were disappointed and pissed by GuildWars 2. Camelot Unchained is a good place for those "RvR-nomads" who have been roaming since DAoC or even WAR from game ... to game ... to game. Camelot Unchained is a new chance for this ... well, let me call it minority. I like to see that there are still people who just pass by, say congrats without some unneccessary hateflood.

After all ... to those who pass by in every MMOthread they don't like: Its called mmorpg.com. There are almost ALL MMORPGs here ... I'm not interrested at all into ArcheAge or DarkFall: Unholy Wars and I still don't summon some hateflood in those threads. Such ranting destroys this platform which should be for EVERY MMORPG-community.

Back to topic: I hope it reaches $2.5 for depths! :) Would be just awesome to see this.

Edit: Thanks to those people on this forum who still have been support or respecting Camelot Unchained.

Originally posted by aylwynn

Back to topic: I hope it reaches $2.5 for depths! :) Would be just awesome to see this.

pretty sure after paypal opens for Eurpoean supporters it will break 2.5

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• chrissreefchrissreef Los Angeles, CAPosts: 24Member

Who is Judy? (from all the comments... did she ding us 2M?

Does Stretch goals include Paypal when that opens?? 2.5 will be tough with KS alone 

Thx

• TroianmanTroianman Somewhere, CAPosts: 82Member
    Originally posted by Rocketeer
    Originally posted by Troianman

Only one way to find out ...

Hehe, unfortunately I am not in a position to pledge more than the $250 I already have so I have to just ride it out until MJ spills the beans.

• RefMinorRefMinor MyTownPosts: 3,452Member

Well done CU, got there in the end.

• RefMinorRefMinor MyTownPosts: 3,452Member
    Originally posted by eyelolled
    The best thing about CU funding is we can get off this crappy site with its one progress thread and its endless trolls who can't seem to figure out they don't have to read threads in the CU forum. Bring on the official backers' forum....

Bye

Yes, you will be much missed, your open hearted joining of our community has been much appreciated.

• JacobinJacobin Toronto, ONPosts: 697Member Uncommon

Amazing, its always funny how everybody wants to get into the party at the last second.

BTW thanks to all the haters who keep giving CU hits and increasing the post count, couldn't have done it without you!

Originally posted by chrissreef

Who is Judy? (from all the comments... did she ding us 2M?

Does Stretch goals include Paypal when that opens?? 2.5 will be tough with KS alone 

Thx

yes they include paypal 

• AragoniAragoni PitePosts: 309Member
    Lol... this is the weirdest impulse I've ever had. 5 hours ago I didn't give 2 cents about it bit now I've gotten the 'Hero Forever'-package...... :O
    Originally posted by Aragoni
    Lol... this is the weirdest impulse I've ever had. 5 hours ago I didn't give 2 cents about it bit now I've gotten the 'Hero Forever'-package...... :O

lol yea that's a hell of an impulse buy :P

• SpeelySpeely Seattle, WAPosts: 861Member
    I am smiling from ear to ear. I am so goddamn happy!!!

However, I think it very petulant to hate on a site that you use daily and the community that exists on it. Let's call it a day on the hate and bragging and "I told you so"s, folks. This community existed before many of us came here. I for one plan to stick around after the backers forums go live because I think these forums well-run and a good source of information and discussion.

Also, we made it!!!!!!

It'shappening.gif
  • KruulKruul Houston, TXPosts: 476Member
    Awesome news ! ! ! ) Can't wait to start testing
  • grimjakkgrimjakk Tumwater, WAPosts: 192Member
    Originally posted by RefMinor
    Originally posted by eyelolled

Bye

Yes, you will be much missed, your open hearted joining of our community has been much appreciated.

Aww.   I kinda like it here.  It's (sniff) a bit (sniff) ripe...

... but at least it's warm.

• chrissreefchrissreef Los Angeles, CAPosts: 24Member
    How can I see a replay of CSE and Mark getting emotional? Is there a "replay" on twitch I'm not seeing? 
  • SeariasSearias Edmonton, ABPosts: 712Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Nihilist

Amazing, its always funny how everybody wants to get into the party at the last second.

BTW thanks to all the haters who keep giving CU hits and increasing the post count, couldn't have done it without you!

Heh, I think a lot of people increased their pledges just because of all the haters :P. I ended up increasing my pledge by $2,000.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• Zu_beiZu_bei Holbrook, MAPosts: 17Member
    Originally posted by Searias
    Originally posted by Nihilist

Heh, I think a lot of people increased their pledges just because of all the haters :P. I ended up increasing my pledge by $2,000.

Daaamn, I would have went for a lighthouse if I had the funds.  Stuck with my Living Large and a Young Hero for the GF.