Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Fenrir, The Unbound Joins Up

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fenrir, The Unbound is the latest god to join the pantheon in SMITE. The team has released a brand new video to explain his lore as well as how he performs in game. Check it out before heading in game to try out this physical, melee bruiser.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BahamutKaiserBahamutKaiser Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Awesome new character!

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, if they get angry, they'll be a mile away... and barefoot.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I like the idea of every single character they put out for this game, I like the gods powers and all that. I just really wish they had more diverse skillsets for each type of god. Most of the types (ranged, melee, magic) feel the same within themselves like all ranged feel generally the same, they don't have any characters that have a truely unique ultimate usually it increases damage, does some damage, or has an aoe of damage.
  • NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    I like the idea of every single character they put out for this game, I like the gods powers and all that. I just really wish they had more diverse skillsets for each type of god. Most of the types (ranged, melee, magic) feel the same within themselves like all ranged feel generally the same, they don't have any characters that have a truely unique ultimate usually it increases damage, does some damage, or has an aoe of damage.

Yeah I definitely have to agree with you here.  Not even just with ults either like every Leap ability is pretty much the same, etc.  There's really not much variety IMO.

Steam: Neph