Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Camelot Unchained - Funded!

ColdrenColdren Member UncommonPosts: 495

As of 4:06 PM EST!

Congrats to Mark and all at CSE!

NOW GET TO WORK! :)

Comments

• GKermichilGKermichil Member Posts: 32
    Great job everyone!  Congrats!!

• redcappredcapp Member Posts: 722
    Congrats guys. 
  • RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Grats on it getting funded, I wish everyone the best of luck. I hope all the gamers get what they want from this project. I hope that now we can get the team to work towards giving us more information about the game.
  • NegativeXNegativeX Member Posts: 100
    Woot!

Camelot Unchained Fanpage

https://simply-gaming.com/camelot/

• BenezettaBenezetta Member UncommonPosts: 94

Congratulations to CSE, and everyone who believed in them against the odds.

And one last word:  QUACK!!!!!!!!!!

• BordogBordog Member Posts: 34
    YEAH! SO HAPPY! I look forward to the development of this game. Day 1 backer.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    :)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• HjamnrHjamnr Member Posts: 163
    QUACK!!!!
  • DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030
    Congrats and good luck MJ and Co.
  • XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Congrats to them, and I am glad to see a game that a lot of people are passionate about being made getting funded.  I thought it was done for until the last few days.  I am uncertain if I will like the end product, but I will probably try it when it gets made.

• outd00rmineroutd00rminer Member Posts: 37

Less celebration and more stretch goals plz!

Extra race for each realm - 2.2M

Archer class - 2.4M

Those are my guesses but I'd love some concrete info right about now.

• ColdrenColdren Member UncommonPosts: 495
    Originally posted by Bordog
    YEAH! SO HAPPY! I look forward to the development of this game. Day 1 backer.

I was a Day 1 funder as well.. but I dropped my pledge and just picked something else today.. Stupid money..

Hope everyone is watching the livestream!

http://www.twitch.tv/citystategames

Mark is getting a bit emotional.. :)

Suppose I would be too if I had just lost 2 million of my own money.. Hahaha! Just kidding! :)

• ArbroathArbroath Member UncommonPosts: 176
    YAY...Gratz CSE !    Now get our forums up....lol

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. ~Declaration of Arbroath

• Originally posted by outd00rminer

Less celebration and more stretch goals plz!

This. I believe he said archer at probably 2.1 mill. I wonder what it'll be for The Depths.

• BahzBahz Member UncommonPosts: 182

Gratz!

Now giev archers!

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

Now you have to sit back and wait two years for beta access... ;)  I know the feeling...

I decided to pass on backing this one because I've backed three other games that are in dev.  I figure if I'm still dying for a game in 2015, I'll probably be done playing MMOs for good.  I've waited long enough, and stuff better happen in 2013-14.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    I sincerely hope all involved are able to enjoy their $159 per person (avg) game in a couple years! Go CU!
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Looking forward to seeing how some of these more credible project's turn out. I'd love to see the day when we can get a AAA game without a big billion dollar corporate publisher.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by MindTrigger

Now you have to sit back and wait two years for beta access... ;)  I know the feeling...

I decided to pass on backing this one because I've backed three other games that are in dev.  I figure if I'm still dying for a game in 2015, I'll probably be done playing MMOs for good.  I've waited long enough, and stuff better happen in 2013-14.

or 1 year for alpha.. but they also said they would have a demo for the building system people could try much sooner than that and more network tests would go on as well

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• AdorianBladeAdorianBlade Member Posts: 62

Alpha access in projected 6weeks i heard.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Well done CSE

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265
    GZ! I recommend you buy a Mustang!
  • LaeeshLaeesh Member UncommonPosts: 95
    finally! =) so great it made it.

• TroianmanTroianman Member Posts: 82

Yay! Let the waiting begin!

I seriously am happy though, backed at $250 awhile ago and was watching the livestream as it happened. 

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    Originally posted by AdorianBlade

Alpha access in projected 6weeks i heard.

I've been in about 30 Alphas.  They are about as much fun as scrubbing the toilet with a toothbrush in most cases.  Good luck with that.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

This discussion has been closed.