Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Camelot Unchained Kickstarter Progress Discussion

Comments

• RocketeerRocketeer NachrodtPosts: 1,304Member
    Originally posted by Gendark
    Originally posted by Sornin

There is nothing wrong with them adding popular tiers players are asking for. If someone wants to spend $3,000, why not let them? It is not a "scam" in that they are not tricking or deceiving anyone. You just sound like you are grasping at straws, trying to make excuses for this campaign's success. How petty and small.

Really ????  so you are telling me that 1 week ago people where asking here or in the kickstarter page for " please we need more house tiers !!!  we really need houses in a mountain or in a valley", and i clearly remember yesterday how people said clearly we need more 3k $ dolars tiers with lighthouses.... 

I understand you want this game to get funded and to do well in a future. But don't tell me that people were asking for all those magically high pledge tiers and all those house options.. People where asking for specifics of RvR or class mechanics not for more house options.

Most of those tiers where sold out within the first week of KS launch. Thats called people asking with the wallets. There was a demand for it, and nothing wrong with catering to that.

• tleartlear Toronto, ONPosts: 142Member
    This is awesome, I wonder how many hater are now pledgin $5 so they can keep on hating on the backers forum lol
  • LeiloniLeiloni None of your beeswax, ALPosts: 432Member Uncommon
    Is anyone watching the page right now? The number is going up at a constant rate. They're going to hit their goal within the next 30 minutes at this rate lol.
  • SeariasSearias Edmonton, ABPosts: 712Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by tlear
    This is awesome, I wonder how many hater are now pledgin $5 so they can keep on hating on the backers forum lol

lol, $5 is only read only.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

Livestream running at CSE with duck songs(yes seriously).
  • Ice-QueenIce-Queen USA, GAPosts: 2,451Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by meddyck
    The best thing about CU funding is we can get off this crappy site with its one progress thread and its endless trolls who can't seem to figure out they don't have to read threads in the CU forum. Bring on the official backers' forum....

Aye, can't wait to have our own forum. Just gonna delete this acct once we have our own forums

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

Originally posted by Searias
    Originally posted by tlear

lol, $5 is only read only.

Aye, lol..let em pledge $5 lol

Dark Age of Camelot

Originally posted by Tayah
    The best thing about CU funding is we can get off this crappy site with its one progress thread and its endless trolls who can't seem to figure out they don't have to read threads in the CU forum. Bring on the official backers' forum....

Aye, can't wait to have our own forum. Just gonna delete this acct once we have our own forums

Im gonna delete someone else's account to get into the spirit aswell!

• It's funded now :)

Stretch goals pl0x

• AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    DID IT! with 19 hours to go still

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• OziiusOziius Baltimore, MDPosts: 1,388Member Uncommon
    Looks like they just hit it
  • BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Granby, QCPosts: 470Member

DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  twoooooooooooooooooooooo milllionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllarssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
    Thurka on WAR

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Rohnert Park, CAPosts: 848Member
    Gratz CU
  • LeiloniLeiloni None of your beeswax, ALPosts: 432Member Uncommon
    And they've officially met and passed their goal. Congrats!
  • RemainsRemains MalmöPosts: 375Member
    Congratz peeps, now its just 2 more years!  image
  • Dren_UtogiDren_Utogi OuterSpacePosts: 1,708Member Uncommon
    congrats

reviews are !@#$ing stupid. Play what you love.

• outd00rmineroutd00rminer Hollywood, FLPosts: 37Member
    HELL YES.  NOW LETS GET SOME STRETCH GOALS
    Hell yes!  Funded!

Dark Age of Camelot

• TigsKCTigsKC Kansas City, MOPosts: 145Member Uncommon

DING!

/thread

• DrakynnDrakynn The Pas, MBPosts: 2,030Member

Congrats MJ and Co.

• SeariasSearias Edmonton, ABPosts: 712Member Uncommon
    Haha, we did it guys :)

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• MortifyMortify None of your BusinessPosts: 95Member
    Made it!

Methos, Armsman, EU Excalibur
    Jager, Infiltrator, EU Excalibur
    Phos, Cleric, EU Excalibur
    Mortify, Sorcerer, EU Excalibur

• redcappredcapp brook, NYPosts: 722Member
    And there it is.
  • povilezazpovilezaz palangaPosts: 25Member
    GJ eweryone will see ya in CU !!!
  • eye_meye_m Notta Chance, ABPosts: 3,133Member Uncommon

Bye

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.