Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Maintenance - 05/01/2013

SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

Server's are down today for an estimated 4 hour maintenance/patch:

Maintenance will begins on May 1, 2013 at:

PDT: 7 AM
EDT: 10 AM
GMT: 3 PM

PS: Servers went offline about 20mins after the scheduled time...

If you thought the queues have been bad so far, you ain't seen nuttin' yet !!

Just wait 'till the servers come back from this downtime... imageimage

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

They are upgrading servers to hold more players and give less lag. So if all goes well, we won't have to see these massive queue anymore

*wishful thinking*

• ChaulsinNLChaulsinNL Member UncommonPosts: 182
    No matter what it'll be interesting to see what happens after the patch is done. Enjoyed the game so far, only a little dissapointed with the lack of variety in classes and choices.
  • Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Don't worry about the classes.  There are 2 new classes almost done as we speak (ranger and warlock).  And Cryptic has said there will be even more.  We should also get at least 2 paragon paths at launch.  So, customization etc will increase in no timel

• CrimsonFalkonCrimsonFalkon Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I am actually enjoying the game and am pleasently surprised with the choices we do have considering it is in beta at the moment.

• purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489
    Originally posted by ChaulsinNL
    No matter what it'll be interesting to see what happens after the patch is done. Enjoyed the game so far, only a little dissapointed with the lack of variety in classes and choices.

Me too. But so far cryptic/PWE has done good patches for the game in the past and now so I think things MIGHT go well.

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by Reizla

They are upgrading servers to hold more players and give less lag. So if all goes well, we won't have to see these massive queue anymore

*wishful thinking*

They kept saying that after STO launch as well........ so I sertainly won't get your hopes up.

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

They'll be no queue for me. I am sitting here CTRL-V-ing my password into the field and hitting enter every 10 seconds until it comes back up!

Edit: I have the cycle down to every 8 seconds now.

• WarbsWarbs Member Posts: 245
    might wanna exit the game to your patcher, cause your gonna need to patch once they bring the servers up
  • CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by JeroKane
    Originally posted by Reizla

*wishful thinking*

They kept saying that after STO launch as well........ so I sertainly won't get your hopes up.

Hey! It eventually got better... when all the people left and servers closed... :)

But, re:NW  >10K queues on all the servers might be considered worth adding another. Took 2 hours to log in this morning to check out what has changed since last I played, and barely finished the tutorial when the servers went down. NOT looking forward to another 2 hour+ wait.

• BrucyBonusBrucyBonus Member Posts: 220
    My problem is that The Foundry is too much fun.  After hitting 15 that was my levelling done for a long while, prefer designing maps/ quests.  
  • jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    Originally posted by Warbs
    might wanna exit the game to your patcher, cause your gonna need to patch once they bring the servers up

Oh man I didn't think of that because I just patched up. I'll try that!

HA! I'm in! No queue!